great club, super website/forum

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, enough stories for now.

Not so much, got one of my own ;)

Should have saved this one for later, but it is my fondest childhood memory!

When my sis and I were real little, and started to want to answer the door. The door bell would ring and we would scramble for it to find nobody there. They said it was door bell knomes, little people that lived under the porch and would climb on each other to get to the bell, ring it, and take off. It didnt take to long for me to figure it was dad but I could never catch him. Honestly I wouldnt put it past him to add a door bell in the kitchen. Well we figured if they were real, we could catch one. So we went about making a trap out of a cardboard box, a string, and a stick. We waited, and waited, and waited. With both parents accounted for, the bell rang. We pulled the string and RAN for the door. The corner of the box had landed on one of thier feet. We almost got em, but he slipped out of the boot and left it behind. The boot was green, made of felt and string. The door bell knomes are REAL!

Look closely:

funnyclass2.jpg

oh now thats some fuckin funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i got a story about dave...

it was about 10-11pm, i had just layed down with the gf an kids to goto sleep, when all of the sudden headlights were shining through my tent and i heard such a clatter, so i sprang up from my sleeping bag to see what was the matter.. an to my suprize there was DAVE with two other guys, pumpkn in tow behind a big motor home dave said Whats up! lets smoke a bowl! so i grabbed my piece an i grabbed my stash an headed to this motor home that had pumkn in tow.. when all of the sudden i heard such a yelling, it was my gf gettin pissed cause i left her in the tent with the kids to go off an smoke with some strange guy in a motor home!

thats kinda all i got lol..

• Like 2

:hmm:

:angel:

oics or GTFO! (even mOms!!!)

:w00t:

I have the photo, in my hands as I type this...but I don't think I have the technology to put it on a post.....can KINKO's scan the photo and

then put it on a disc? Remember, I'm a nurse, so bring me your bleeding, not breathing and I will thrive on fixing that, but I am only

a bit computer literate!

• 3 weeks later...

Im sure theres more to life than being really, really, rediculiously goodlooking.... And I intend to find out what that is!

Zoolander.jpg

Well I think growing plants on the rear park bench bumper, and running twin carbs on 2 foot long through the hood intakes has been explored fully Dave.

• 6 months later...

This is a win, and a facepalm! Had to move it to the right thread!

Hello Ratsun Boys and Girls! Rick is putting a new heater core in the Carina as I type this...so I can drive it this week! Will try to get to the Ratsun meet on Saturday.

Hey, remember the mention of a photo of Pumkin 210 as an alter boy???? well, got a scanner so here goes....

Had to include another photo to show all of you he has always liked hats.

unkletophat.jpg?t=1300156003

unkleratsun.jpg?t=1300156003

Hope to see you all on Saturday!