Jason's new daily, a RHD JDM turbo van!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BC, Wash and Or should combine to become their own state/province. You guys can share your wrecking yards we supply the beer. Drug dealers and meth heads shot on sight no trial. Car thieves and street racers hanged outside the city gates for public viewing and left for one week before taken down. No twitter, facebook, texting. Polititions sent on fact finding tour and driven off cliff one week after all lawyers who protest this are taken out and shot. Drag strip and race cource in every city.

(second post and cup of coffee)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

My spot a 200SX (S110 silvia) behind the tank.

:lol:

Yup, was to be my daily, then the wife decide she liked it as her daily, :blink: :cool: :lol:

Now I drive tank... look out Idiot BC drivers ima coming(save the dime for the nice weather) :lol: :cool:

Yah, massive wheels and tires now LOL 13x5.5" rims with 175/60/13" tires ! I went to test drive a Subaru Domingo today, 1.2L EFI engine, seats 7 AWD. It was an automatic though and no panoramic sunroof ... I think I'm going to hold out until I can get the 5 speed with Panoramic sunroof!