A little bit of "Suspects World"....

I'm now 25, been working a 11a to 6pm $8 /hr job 6 days a week. I've been at this job for a year and 7 months. I can barely afford my $300 a month rent in a shared house with shared utilities. I started to get behind on my bills so I applied for my weeks worth of vacation I earned in Feburary. They denied my vacation because I suposevely haven't worked enough on average hours in the last 90 days. I need an average of 7o every 2 weeks. I looked back on some of my pay stubs most are over 72. I know for a fact that I was getting about 40 hrs a week last year every week. Personally I think they should have went off 90 days prior to the date my vacation was earned.

Well after I didn't get my vacation pay my bills and money situation got worse. It got bad enough I took a box of change to the gas station, dumped it on the counter, said I need this much gas. Then I had to scrap some car batteries and aluminum wheels. I start a 2nd job part time to help out. I get threw 3 days of training and my primary job fires me without any explanation other than the owner doesn't want me anymore. They fired me on Thursday right before pay day, so my next check, if I even get it, will be for four days work. Rent is due again. I am almost trained in my new job then I can start working some hours again.

At my new job there is this guy that I'm almost sure is gay. I'd be working on the tire changer or in the middle of talking / training and this fag grabs my ass or smacks it. This mutha-f**ker is about to get laid out. Other than that the new job is going good, I'm almost completely certified and I been there just over a week now.

Yesterday I decided to stay at my sisters and go to work with her boyfriend at a auto body shop. I helped out, I'm new to body work and did a rooky paint job about 8 years ago. His boss liked my work and is considering hiring me to work with auto body. Now I'm torn between dealing with fag at my new job 2 miles away or drive the extra 50 miles to work at the body shop.

On a more personal part of Suspect's life, I get introduced to a girl. I go out there and have dinner and I'm surprised on how good this girl looks. They don't make many of these, especially ones that are not stuck up or full of themselves. All we did was talk and play the game Sorry. She is a sore looser.... anyways I find out she is only 15 years old. I look to the sky and think to my self, this is bullshit, finally meet a good person and they are too young to watch a R rated movie. Then a day later I get an add on facebook from a girl I used to know about 6 years ago. She used to look pretty good and we got along. She asks me if I'm single, obviously I am. Then she goes, I'm a little heavier that I use to be and I have 3 kids.......

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At my new job there is this guy that I'm almost sure is gay. I'd be working on the tire changer or in the middle of talking / training and this fag grabs my ass or smacks it. This mutha-f**ker is about to get laid out. Other than that the new job is going good, I'm almost completely certified and I been there just over a week now.

:lol: So what? He's no threat to your manhood. If he's gay that's one less guy to compete with for chicks. :lol: Seems to me that you're a homophobe. Maybe this person can see it too. So there are two possibilities: He's gay and paying you a compliment about your great ass and at the same time fuckin' with your head or he's hetro and just fuckin' with your head. :lol: :lol::lol: Stop worrying... and stop over reacting to him.

Oh yeah the 15 year old? Stay friends with her for a few years until she's 'of age'. By then you'll possibly be very good friends and a lot of BS can be skipped. This is a great way to begin a relationship. Maybe you'll both be ready by then. My wife of 22 years is 13 years younger than me, big friggin' deal. So stranger things have happened.

I was thinking on waiting because she is definitely worth the wait.... I really didn't get introduced, I was picking up a trailer that from my sisters boyfriends parents house. As I was getting ready to leave, she poked her head into my truck and asked me if I wanted dinner. So basically my sisters boyfriends mom set me up.

At work, I just like my space.... I like working with my ass not violated unless its an extremely good looking female co-worker or customer...

This is just a taste of my life, another is I've been looking for a 66 to 70ish impalla / caprice / belair 2 door coupe or fastback for a project or daily driver. I been looking for a couple years, noting in my price range. I finally find one at a local junkyard and I can't buy it because the vin tags have been robbed off it and now that the police are involved with it, unable to get a title for it. Without out being able to get a title, I can't buy it from this junkyard. If I could, it would be for scrap price.

wow........when my daughter is 15 (3 more years argh) i am gonna be cleaning my guns and screening phone calls and keeping tabs etc........definately not introducing her to 25 year olds.........i am sure you are a nice guy and all no offense, just hard to believe a parent sanctioned that.........

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Like Mike Said wait till she is old enough, My wife is 10 1/2 years younger than me :P

Jobs come and go if you dont like the shit leave it! :cool:

You might wait for her,but 3 years is a looonng time for a 15 y.o. she's bound to meet someone her own age by then. Pass on that.

The gay guy at work-wouldn't that be sexual harassment?

I wouldn't like it.

He could or should get fired for that.

You have zero $$$$ and you're looking for another project? You've got 6 trucks!You might want to forget that for awhile.

Juts my .02.

Good luck

If this 15 yr old meets someone and she probably will, then thats her decision. Right now I don't have any contact with her, she is back at her moms. I have no way to contact or know where she lives. So no worries on Jail Bate.

I do have enough projects but I've been giving up projects for other projects. I hang on to the other Datsun's for parts. One is all used up, so I now really only have 5. If I was to get a impala that could be road ready, I have the stuff to make it drivable. I have rolls of brake line, fuel line if needed, motor and trans. It would be just a driver not a show or restore project. After I get a car, I can have it driving for less than $100.

As far as I know, the guy at work can be charged with sexual harassment, if I report it. I guess the company can be liable too because the manager and supervisor has witnessed it.

Omg i just got to thinking back when I was 15 I had a 620 k/c and a sweet slammes 720 longbox........I picked up these girls over in montana to cruise, and ended up seeing one of them most of the summer.........found out she was only 13..........seems so so horrible now but god i was only 15, the problem is i still feel that young most days!

Dude, not too bad, little rough patch, sounds like you are getting plenty of opportunities. As far as the 15 y.o. goes, unless you are in canada run from that shat...........

When life gives you lemons, say fuck lemons and bail....

Why do you think we can date Canadian 15 year olds?? We have statutory rape laws also you stupid fuck, but in the usa ignorance is bliss! ;)

I have lots of family up in B.C. and the age of consent there is 14 years old dude..........i have slutty cousins LOL.

Couple years ago me and some buds picked up 4 hitch hikers, all women........2 were 14, one 16 and one 17 year old.........it was just no big deal to hitch all over the place.....canada is a strange country lol