Other noob

Hey guys I'm new to Ratsun, but have owed my dime since 2005. I was driving around in it today (bogs at WOT) and some Honda guy waves me down. I had to get gas and he follows me, he tells me how he has a 510 and he wants an s2k motor in it. I couldn't help but to get kinda made he is not going with a Nissan family motor. Im not against individualism, but a Honda motor in a dime seems like its cheapening the car?......right. This is just my opinion any one else feel this way?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was driving around in it today (bogs at WOT)

That doesn't sound good,,, , especially for a KA24DE......... my KA24DE is scary at WOT..... it will start spinning the tires if I step on it in 2nd gear

Hooking up the 02 sensor helped alot with the higher rpm torque

Well the fuel line that runs from the tank to fuel pump blew up, I replaced them this morning... After that it seemed to bog when i go WOT, I'm thinking that i have dirt in the fuel filter or A kinked a line. I'll learn to post pics on my post...... That line had to have been O.E or close to it.

0.jpg

Are my eyes playin tricks or does that say VTEC?? :blink: .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :blink: .................................................................................................................................................................................................... :blink: ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................in a Datsun :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :huh: :huh: