Urethane bushings for '75 620 Suspension??

Guys, I am looking to replace all the bushings on my 620's suspension. I prefer Urethane bushings. I was told that Energy Suspension only goes back to '80. What are you guys using? I'm guessing you can use bushings off different years and makes?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this guy. I picked up my suspension bushings from him for my 610. I know his listings on the website don't specifically call out 620s, but he is local to you:

http://www.suspension.com/

Thanks, Zerow! I actually tried him (Bruce) first. We always go to him to get our bushing for our Dimes. This is what he wrote me:

Energy Suspension makes bushings for Nissan pick ups back to 1980. That is all.

Bruce

Try this guy. I picked up my suspension bushings from him for my 610. I know his listings on the website don't specifically call out 620s, but he is local to you:

http://www.suspension.com/

Thanks, Zerow! I actually tried him (Bruce) first. We always go to him to get our bushing for our Dimes. This is what he wrote me:

Energy Suspension makes bushings for Nissan pick ups back to 1980. That is all.

Bruce

I wonder if the 80s would work on my 78?

pretty sure the book i got my rubber ones from said 520,620, and 720 were same for leaf bushes

balljoint front end wise; the top control arm for the front suspension is near identical between 620 and 720, lower control arm looked very much the same too

worth measuring and seeing if theyre the same before you buy/fit

the energy suspension bushings are correct for the 78/79 620 as the 80/81 720, i have them and have used them on my trucks, they just quit listing them 3 years ago, i get mine from a local vendor here in phx az. they are called performance suspension, ck em out at www.performancesuspesion.com

the energy suspension bushings are correct for the 78/79 620 as the 80/81 720, i have them and have used them on my trucks, they just quit listing them 3 years ago, i get mine from a local vendor here in phx az. they are called performance suspension, ck em out at www.performancesuspesion.com

Yes, the '78 and up disc brake 620 suspension parts are similar to the 720 through '82 I think. I wouldn't run Urethane, too stiff, transmitting too much road vibration and noise, they wear out faster because they chafe instead of flexing causing alignment problems and they squeak. Stock, when new, is more comfortable and will last the life of the truck. Be sure to tighten all suspension components with the truck on ground at ride height.