FREE 1976 620 parts

FREE parts for a 1976 620 regular cab .Got the truck because friends son said it was 5speed and he was sure it was disc brake truck,..nope... but i was commited to taking it once i got there.So now im waiting for county to issue A.V.R. then it`s off to the scrapper been asking everybody i see driving one of those if they need FREE parts,only one kid has showed up and took front end.Im keeping cab shell (because of no title) engine,tires,wheels and front driveline yolk but all trans stuff still there. If you want ,bed I have front loader to help load .FREE,FREE,FREEdatsun013.jpgdatsun020.jpgdatsun021.jpgdatsun017.jpgdatsun018.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the cig lighter assembly and maybe the exhaust manifold?

Sorry Tumwater is in W.A. , 1300 miles seams like an awful long drive to get a cigarette lighter.keeping all engine parts.

if your keeping the front driveline yolk, i am in need of the rear, my rear drive shaft broke today going down the highway, along with the rear axel u joint, im in need of these asap, as this is my only vehicle, let me know if these are available, i will happily pay for shipping, thanks

if your keeping the front driveline yolk, i am in need of the rear, my rear drive shaft broke today going down the highway, along with the rear axel u joint, im in need of these asap, as this is my only vehicle, let me know if these are available, i will happily pay for shipping, thanks

Not into shipping but where is dfw??and if you bring me your front yolk (not to messed up) you can have whole driveline..

I just bought a set of those centerlines, haha!

Any interest in shipping some small parts?

Hey, I need the drivers side door handle. If still available can you ship it and I will reimburse or pay for postage or shipping.

NOT into shipping --at all--sorry

whats the scoop on that dime in the background?

510 is brothers,he ran the wheels off his 521 couple years ago (and he`s been ache-ing to be back in an old Datsun) so I traded this old dude a 93 mercury topaz for it -I think he has put it in his will to be buried in it.

are you coming to canby? Im interested in the steering wheels and hub assem.

All the front end stuff is still there,it has DRUM brakes I can`t get parts to Oregon, I live by a town called Littlerock WA it`s only about 1@20 minutes from Portland. im here most of the time days/nights

I was wondering if the engine and possibly trans is up for grabs?

Im keeping all engine parts--trans and all that stuff is still here.Can`t seem to be able to PM anybody((NOOOOB)) i`ll try later to give my # to you and others in above posts..

All the front end stuff is still there,it has DRUM brakes I can`t get parts to Oregon, I live by a town called Littlerock WA it`s only about 1@20 minutes from Portland. im here most of the time days/nights

Ment blue lake sorry.

but, ok.

Ment blue lake sorry.

but, ok.

Though thats what you ment,,was going to that show but going ((hopefully)) to bonneville speed week and datsnoobs campout/bbq so,,"wife says",, somethin aint gonna happen PM me with your phone # I will call.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.