Need a carb for '78 620

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a stock carb off my old goon that worked pretty good when i replaced it with a new weber. its just a carb no filter or isolator electric choke I belive? been i while since i looked at it

How much are you asking and are you going to be in portland anytime soon ??

I have a complete stock carb that was on a 78-79 510 with an L20B. My friend bought the car for the engine. It had 88K on it but the car was rusty. The car was running well when he got it and he pulled the motor and trans right away. The engine went into his 510 when his L16 dies and he installed his SU's on it so this sat in his garage for the past 2 years.

L20B_Intake_Carb_and_Exhaust_Manifolds2.jpg

L20B_Intake_Carb_and_Exhaust_Manifolds.jpg

I have it listed with the intake and exhaust manifolds but they are heavy. If you just want the carb, I can pull it off to save on shipping.

See this thread too:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/22944-l-20b-parts-for-sale-timing-cover-valve-cover-intakeexhaustcarb/page__p__323838__fromsearch__1#entry323838

$35 plus shipping

Close enough! A rebuild kit will cost almost that amount for a good one. Get it. It's very close in year so there won't be any hoses with bolts plugging them or strange unused emission stuff hanging off it.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.