720 part number needed

I dunno how you guys find part numbers for nos nissan/datsun parts but I need a part number for 1985 nissan 720 arm rests I belive from looking at them and measuring them they are almost a perfect match to 510 arm rests. the only difference i can see is the shape is just a bit different.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, heres my 2cents worth. Here is the first bit of info for you. The 510 shows a left and right part # which would indicate a difference right to left ( I don't have access to a supercession list, so they may interchange, I just don't know), it has been longer than I can remember since I have seen 510 armrests ( same for a 720).

Here is my # 1 choice: 80940-W5000.

Here is why: Same left to right. Applies 06-79 and on. Another application shows 07-84 and on with model application FED.REG +F.HD/T.HD/LB +FED.HD..........only calls for one tho....

Here is my choice # 2 right: 80940-10W05, left: 80941-10W05

Here is why: applies 11-82 to 07-84 also picks up at 07-84 and on the first production run applies

to T.REG.GAS.DX.MT.F5; the second production run applies to ST.(Z24+Z24I)

Here is my choice # 3: right:80940-S3500, left: 80941-S3500.

These apply to a USA (built model) and if you saw them on an 85 its very possible the truck was built in the states.

All of the above part #'s are for black interior code. If you could score a VIN # it can be nailed down regarless of color.

And btw, if your looking for the ones that go between the door panel and the door glass ( little plastic cheapo handle like whats on the back door of a goon), this might work 80960-C6000.

Sorry that was kinda long but hey you asked and I got some time on my hands :cool:

There's one for the 720 that is similar to the 620 is that the one? If so it's #80940 01W02 hard to tell from the picture but similar to the 510 picture. I'm guessing it's black, it's marked B and there are C and G???

Can you post the 510 arm rest and I can look for one.

Ok this is a picture of the arm rest on my 85 720

fb811dbb.jpg

my thrashed 510 arm rest

585a4172.jpg

they are different in shape but the screw holes share the same spacing. I do belive the 510 armrests are NLA so im trying to find a alternative. besides I do belive the 720 ones seem to be a better quality. Ive also been told that the sentra shares the same armrest as the 510 also but i dont have a sentra lol.

If you wanna PM me your VIN, I can get the part # for your arm rest on the 720. From the pic yours looks brown but I'm guessing you want black.