From one Rat to another.

So i've been into Datsuns for years. From 510's to Z cars to trucks, and on up through the years, i've always either owned one or come back to them on a regular basis. I've had some interesting ones and my newest one is no different. I started out with my first Datsun when I was 20. A 240z. I loved it, it drove like stink for someone of my age and may fond memories were had in that car. Since I turned 18, i've owned 120 cars of all sorts, from dailys to rat rods to lowriders to huge 4x4s, conversion cans, Harleys....and on and on. But I always have come back around to Datsuns, Z cars mostly. Being 40 now, I still love a damm good Datsun.

My older Z cars have been great. My white Z car went from a 306 Ford to the stock motor to a 350 Chevy to the stock motor and finally an RB25. All steel flared car, no glass.

DSCF0804.jpg

DSCF0807.jpg

Picture006.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

My M30. RB20.

car004.jpg

car007.jpg

240Z. Owned it 12 years ago, sold it and then ran across it for sale on the side of the road 10 years later for $300.00. Bought it and sold it to a friend whose wife had to have one for the same amount.

DSC01470.jpg

521. Sold now and may be on it's way to the loving hands of Kyle Petty.

4445161714_c09da3c89d_o.jpg

4444390857_7f4ba17367_o.jpg

And my newest family member. 260z. 383 stroker, cammed out, Holley double pumper, edlebrock intake. T5 5 speed, 350z seats and much much more.

100_1021.jpg

100_1023.jpg

100_1025.jpg

Enjoy.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now I remember where Iv seen that truck!

theres a pic of a dude in a pizza suit next to it floating around here somewhere

Lol yea the Pizza Guy at the 4th of July event last year. Here he is.

3692986586_db4f28699b_o.jpg

And here is my Corolla at a booth at Nopi 2007 I think. Out of all the chicks walking around with next to nothing on....this one was the hottest. Others wanted to take photos with my car butI wouldn't let em due to the fact that fake suntan scratches.

ArbysNEW.jpg

Arbys3NEW.jpg

Best part was that it was actually a girl under that oven mitt. Woot and score!

It had a GZE converted to a turbo on a squirt. Made 210 at the wheels if memory serves me right. Those light never came on, one was for the oil pressure and the other was for the temp if they got out of control, or so I was told. I bought that car for cheap like it sat because the squirt dumped the settings and it wouldn't run. Took it to the tuner, had them reflash the squrt with a couple dyno pulls and I was up and running. Didn't even have to overnight parts from Japan. Got rid of it because it was too perfect for me, the paint was perfect, the body was perfect, the wheels were perfect.......so it had to go. It was one of my few Toyotas.

Others include. 81 Starlet.

DSC01520.jpg

DSC01521.jpg

DSC01524.jpg

And The Dong.

DSC01511.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

and my Turbocharged 4Runner.

DSC01563.jpg

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

Got rid of it because it was too perfect for me, the paint was perfect, the body was perfect, the wheels were perfect.......so it had to go.

Should have hit something with it! ;)

Those are Tight! And the turbo 4-runner = WIN

Your my hero!