Anyone have bulb condoms..?

wildmaninid

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be bills old truck, formerly todds old truck and yes this is bill.........what is going on Matt......long time no see or talk......I see you are still Datsun-ing....You have learned well. How is life treating you these days?? Whats the Datsun scene over there these days?

Bill

Hey it's Bill! :) Still making crap wage in Spokompton, only at NAPA this time. Not at Spaldings, thank goodness. Still go by there every now and again. A few of the old people are still there (trucker, Pat, Noah left, he's at Whitey's.) Lot has changed, lot has stayed the same. Datsun scene is about the usual with Todd/Joe/Mike B/everyone else associated with Datsuns. I heard you were doing aircraft mechanicing?

I go by Spaldings all the time.. I haven't talked to Todd in 2 years....I see alot of familiar faces there....I deal with Mike Jamison out of wholesale mostly, but ol Mark Barnfunsky and I talk alot too......Me and COrey are back up here in Bonners........He is Parts Dept. Manager at Riverside auto, and I am heavy duty mechanic for the School district working on the school buses. When I left spaldings I did a year a&p for aircraft but i didn't care for it. Ran my own shop here for 4 years before I ended up where I am now. Me and Corey are getting back into Datsuns again, I sold the 521 2 years ago due to a major emergency and regretted it ever since........I just got a 77 620 longbox, got it from the original owner 91 k original, a/c and completely rust free......Corey scored a 79 king cab over in spokane 2 weeks ago and we are doing fuel injection on that!! I really need to come over and bench race with you guys, catch up on old times!

Great to see ya man.......Spaldings was sure fun back when we were runnin it!! LOL

Bill

Yeah, totally! Old Dan Stallings got fired a while after you left. He tried to pick a fight with Jason I think, told him to meet him out in the parking lot. Dumb. Not sure where he is now. But yeah, back in the heyday, it was good.

You remember Josh who used to run wholesale cutting with Andy? I still see him now and again at various NAPAs. IIRC he's driving truck, got lots bigger, not so much in the good way, but still really nice. Remember after he broke my yard rig window with a rock, I removed all the windows in that MPV that used to be their tinted hangout? You might have been gone by that time. Took me a half hour, there were like 7 windows on that thing. Funny as shit when they came out to it the next day. :D