need a su manifold

I am playing with making a new manifold for EFI for my L20. I would like to see if i atleast borrow one, to test some non destructive idea's i have.(there will be a six pack in it for ya......) Or if its cheap enough i will buy it. I am in marysville washington. Anyone local have one i can check out for a bit??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can vouch for CL72wagon as well. He works with me, or rather we work at the same place. He runs the biggest mill known to man and I take out the trash haha :) I told him to just slap a big ass piece of aluminum onto his machine and build one from scratch. He said that would be to easy though :)

Mike, your gonna be in Marysville today? I get home around will you still be up here?

Jeff, haha, I figured out that he worked with you. Didn't he get you the job there?

Chris, I'll call ya when I get home. :)

I think I paid about $80 shipped....but if I remember right, there's something wrong with it....I'd be happy to get $50 back out of it.

Red....I'm going up to do head gaskets on my bro's truck.....so I'll be busy as soon as I get up there. :( Not sure when we'll finish up on saturday and I'll be heading home really early on sunday. I'm driving the 521 up...gonna be a loooooong drive!! :)

I think I paid about $80 shipped....but if I remember right, there's something wrong with it....I'd be happy to get $50 back out of it.

Red....I'm going up to do head gaskets on my bro's truck.....so I'll be busy as soon as I get up there. :( Not sure when we'll finish up on saturday and I'll be heading home really early on sunday. I'm driving the 521 up...gonna be a loooooong drive!! :)

i might interested in it. but for now i will hold off, i dont know if my idea will even work yet. If you have the time I would be up for meeting up and talking datsuns.

2eDeYe' date='25 June 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1277483992' post='318560']

Maybe me and Chris could some over to your brothers place tomorrow, hang out and watch you work. :lol:

Yeah it would be like watching a how to movie.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.