South Sound peeps

Just wondering what kinda interest there would be in a show 'n shine/BBQ type of meet and greet in the South Sound area. Pumpkin210 has harassed me several times about it threatening to throw some kinda shin dig at my place 'cause there is plenty of room to park a heckuva lot of cars. I have a hella big BBQ too...

What say you? It would go down in the Puyallup valley. Right on the river too and the salmon are coming...If'in y'all like fishin'...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell ya it is! Looks like it'll be a small meet...How 'bout Sunday the 11th of July?

I heard that Salmon fishin' isn't open 'til August 1st and limited days will be legal to fish through September. We'll have to have a BBQ then too! Might be some trout but they're slim pickins'.

So Elmerfp...Is your dog cool? There is a farm dog here that I have no control over (not mine). He's cool with humans but can be rough with his own kind. I don't let my dogs play with him. Your dog is encouraged to handle waskully wabbits though! They keep eating all my f'in beans! There is a bounty...

Hell ya it is! Looks like it'll be a small meet...How 'bout Sunday the 11th of July?

I heard that Salmon fishin' isn't open 'til August 1st and limited days will be legal to fish through September. We'll have to have a BBQ then too! Might be some trout but they're slim pickins'.

So Elmerfp...Is your dog cool? There is a farm dog here that I have no control over (not mine). He's cool with humans but can be rough with his own kind. I don't let my dogs play with him. Your dog is encouraged to handle waskully wabbits though! They keep eating all my f'in beans! There is a bounty...

I can take care of the rabbits, and as far as the other dog, is it just too much of a puppy or is it agresive to other dogs?

I'd say Max (the farm dog) is still a bit of a puppy even though he's gota be at least 9...He's a healthy Shepard mix of some sort. He tends to get pushy with other dogs and some don't know how to react...

DatsuNoob...I hope you can make it...I typically have Sunday & Monday off so either works for me...

• 2 weeks later...