South Sound peeps

Guest DatsuNoob

Thanks again for having me over Kelly. Super cool spot you have too, I really dig the location, love the rigs too. I was seriously considering the '52 last night, but honestly I need to wrap up the project I've already started. We're gonna have to get together though, and get them salmonses from that secret fishing hole of yours when they start running :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

August 1st the season opens and there will be some serious Salmon slayin'...We'll BBQ Salmon for our BBQ next month!

I enjoyed havin' everyone over...It was nice to meet y'all! I'll post some pics later...

I can't believe 6 dudes couldn't polish off an 18 pack of brew...Wussies!tongue.gif

Guest Rick-rat

I wish I could have made it, been pretty sick for 10 days, getting much better now , might even go back to work this Wednesday, will try to make it to the next time

I wish I could have made it, been pretty sick for 10 days, getting much better now , might even go back to work this Wednesday, will try to make it to the next time

you didn't eat at the "kings wok buffet" in silverdale did you? i've been horribly sick too. even went to the er for serios stumach pains this weekend. but i'm not too dizzy to go to work today.