FUCK YA 510!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well I think I would most like to track race it but that first time I slam it into a wall my heart would die :( I want it to live out the rest of its life racing not getting beat up....

wrong answer!!! i just picked up a 510 today... 78 yeah yeah i know not the coolest. but in non running condition you cant beat 125 bucks!! i' going to post a thread of it tomorrow and what its going to become. rally dreams i think so! your datsun definitely needs to see gravel they are just too much fun! go sixty and just float or if you want it sideways just floor it and crank the wheel. makes them seem fast lol

screw autox....go scca with that sucker

you do realize that SCCA is a sanctioning body and auto-x is a race type right?..... one of the types that are put on by the SCCA?

(along with road racing and rally racing )

well i got the dime sitting in my back yard now..... He dropped it off, and I ended up getting it totally free!!! :w00t:

his landlord told him to get all of his race cars off of his property or to move out.

If anyone here on ratsun has a business send me a decal and i will stick it on after I respray it.. CANT HAVE A RACECAR WITHOUT SPONSORS :D.. Whatever size you want i dont care.... this car is going to be the official ratsun race car....

well i got the dime sitting in my back yard now..... He dropped it off, and I ended up getting it totally free!!! :w00t:

his landlord told him to get all of his race cars off of his property or to move out.

If anyone here on ratsun has a business send me a decal and i will stick it on after I respray it.. CANT HAVE A RACECAR WITHOUT SPONSORS :D.. Whatever size you want i dont care.... this car is going to be the official ratsun race car....

what if I sponsor you and you just put "Skib" really big on the side :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob
2eDeYe' date='25 June 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1277496599' post='318627']

Well, don't slam it into a wall then :lol:

And dont let a drunk nismo dr run into your only straight fender <_<

or maybe just bring the trunk lid to canby with you next year and we can all put our cocks on it.

john hancocks :lol:

If you donate a part I wouldnt mind putting your screen name on it. :D

bring me your motor ;)

I want "I <3 Skib" really big down the side in rad graphics :lol:

oh the lolz of seeing that going around a track