Canby BBQ

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Figured since there was already an auto-x BBQ thread why not a Canby one? Some of us wont be attending the banquet, maybe we should do a BBQ at the campsite Sat night. I prefer eating outside anyway. If you're up for it, post what you're gonna bring and lets get something going. I'm gonna get some brats or some polish sausages and buns to share.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can we drink beer at the camp sites at night? if so im bringin beer if not ... that sucks

No alcohol is permitted on the premises IIRC... get what you want, put it in your trunk or hide it. Keep quiet about it, and at night keep yourself under control. Last year there were a few groups, lynch, datsunoob, punkin dave, myself and some others were drinking and were doing ok, there was another group that was a bit loud (music)

I was thinking about camping but i heard you cant park by the campsites and you need to park in the lot. if thats the case no way am i parking my 510 in the lot where i cant see it

Jeremy, i think thats wrong. last year I kept my truck right next to me all night, along with lynch, skib, z racer, etc.....

Guest DatsuNoob

No alcohol is permitted on the premises IIRC... get what you want, put it in your trunk or hide it. Keep quiet about it, and at night keep yourself under control. Last year there were a few groups, lynch, datsunoob, punkin dave, myself and some others were drinking and were doing ok, there was another group that was a bit loud (music)

I dont know about doing okay, I was a total shitshow. Woke up with a bad pain in my head, and a worse pain in my arm when I realized shit got broke on the hi bike. It was fun, I'm sure we'll be on a repeat (hopefully without any broken bones this time). Keep it discreet.

I dont know about doing okay, I was a total shitshow. Woke up with a bad pain in my head, and a worse pain in my arm when I realized shit got broke on the hi bike. It was fun, I'm sure we'll be on a repeat (hopefully without any broken bones this time). Keep it discreet.

Haha.. Yeah, by doing ok i meant we weren't really doing anything. Just drinking some beers bullshitting. Riding that damn bike :rofl: That was crazy after a few beers. I about shit a brick first time i set it over to get off. Dave saw my face and got a laugh. Sucks you got busted up man, fun times tho for sure.

A couple people were doing cookies, they know who they are <_< If i were to camp there i would just park back where we did last time. I dont see why they would make campers park across the street, yet let people have their cars parked on the main event lawn all night.

Did you see that its gas only, no charcoal?

Iv got a gas grill

can we drink beer at the camp sites at night? if so im bringin beer if not ... that sucks

officially, no.

unofficially. yes.

we keep it discrete, after hours only, and behave yourself

I was thinking about camping but i heard you cant park by the campsites and you need to park in the lot. if thats the case no way am i parking my 510 in the lot where i cant see it

last year we all parked back there, I peaced out after lock down and just left my car there :rofl:

I heard that if a woman weighs the same as a duck, that means that she is made of wood, and therefore........

ShesAWitch_3E658725.jpg