IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

set of rear shocks $10

IMAG0031.jpg

I also have a set of overload springs. $25

What I want for my 81 720

Front and rear bumpers that are not beat to hell, Tube type that I could turn into air tanks would be great! Good set of undamaged tail lights and lenses, Ignition and doorlocks with keys. Nice set of comfortable bucket seats (not race seats) I like 89GT Probe seats color not important, just no damage. new or rebuilt Weber 32-36 with everything to stick it on a Z22. My number is in the coments on my profile, feel free to call or text with pics anytime.

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at the 620 box... the sector shaft is on the inside of the frame rail. This one is on the outside so it's more than the frame width wrong. Also the 720 box I had used a different sector/pitman spline and the 620 pitman did no fit on it. No the 720 pitman won't work.

• 4 weeks later...

What kind if working condition are the rear shocks into think? I was gonna just buy new ones. I mightbe interestedin your tape deck. Would you do 40 for it?

Shocks was good, just put on some monrowe 110 psi for hauling. I would go $50 plus shipping for shocks and radio.

• 4 weeks later...

bump, want to add my gem to the list. I need to get a bigger cargo trailer so here we go... 1979 620 long bed homemade trailer, it is road worthy. This is a beautiful complete back half of a 620 the bed is clean, lights work, tailgate has had more than a few asking for it, and it has maybe 6 square inches of surface rust on the whole thing! No dents anywhere. Also has air shocks. Tool box and canopy (Not the one in the pics)are not included, unless you want to give me some more $. Has original fiberglass bedliner, all the hooks are still there. There are some holes on the top runners, to hold the canopy on, but I need the cash to make a down payment for a new Wells Cargo trailer that I want. Will trade for a 6'x8' or longer ENCLOSED trailer with barn doors + cash. Yes I have title in hand, tabs need renewing tho! You can call me anytime at 206-three,nine,one-6663, I also have pic mail and text, you can text me your number and Ill call you if you dont have long distance.

older pics, has different canopy now but it has always had a canopy on it!

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Looking to get $400

• 1 month later...

For the people that are asking about retrofitting this steering system, here's what I can offer...

First off, like datzenmike pointed out, this box mounts on the outside of the frame. Too many mods to the steering links to make this work for me personally, at least on my 620. I can't remember if the 720 box mounts outboard or not but that would be the determining factor for me (if so, I think there is a resplining process than can make the pitman arms work in any combination).

But focusing on ps for 620's... this pump and box resemble the setup from a 2001 Frontier I stripped in the same hopes of using the power steering system on my 620... no go once I saw how difficult, if not impossible, it would be (my biggest winner of an idea was a super duper custom pitman arm - but wasn't gonna go there).

I think the only [easy] hope for power steering on a 620 is using the power steering box from one of the early 280ZX's (before they went to racks). They are really close to the 620 box in dimensions and also mount inboard of the frame at a similar angle. I also think I read somewhere the splines are the same for the pitman arms. The column shaft is another matter, but I won't go into that other than to say I'm sure most here can figure something out.

From there I think a pump can be fitted/modded from a later 720 or hardbody. But if you're already running any of the later motors that had ps as an option, it's f*ing cake!

Man i REALLLLLLLLY want that trailer.........I wonder about talkin the wife into a road trip over the hill to tacoma.........Prolly have to put a reciever hitch on the 620..........it would look so effin sweet to see my yellow longbox towing that bad boy..............

I will be in touch after the weekend if it isn't sold...

Bill

• 5 weeks later...

Trailer has been sold, still have the work canopy tho!! She will live on by replacing a bed on Jason's KC. Radio, 720 rear window seals, shocks and the power stearing setup are still up for grabs. Also have a disasembled geo metro 3 cly motor for parts up for grabs as well $50.

here are todays pics.

IMAG0167-1.jpg

IMAG0168-1.jpg

IMAG0169-1.jpg

IMAG0170-1.jpg

IMAG0171-1.jpg

I like the cash, but I will miss it. Now I need to get that cargo trailer!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.