77 620 :( Price Drop-- $1250 obo, Poulsbo, WA

It pains me to do this, but some things have come up, and I have too much on my plate right now, so I have to thin the collection a bit. The 77 620 is up for sale.

She's got an LZ24: Z24 bottom end, L20b head, fitted with a header, Webber 32/36, Delta street/strip cam, and backed by a 4spd auto out of an 82-3 Maxima. It's dropped 3" in back, about 4" up front. She runs and drives great, never had an issue, and is pretty quick, even with the auto.

She has pretty standard datto rust, a bit in the lower doors and rockers, and the driver's side floor

Ive got some extra parts to go with, (2 good side windows, rear window, windshield, some other misc. parts) and a '78 frame if you want..

I'd like to see 1600 out of it, but open to offers...no trades please (I already have too many cars..lol)

77dat11.jpg

77dat12.jpg

77dat13.jpg

77dat1.jpg

77dat6.jpg

PM me here, email at sales@streetissuecustoms.com or call (360) 286-6442

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Odmanjohnson from the old forum did the swap and it was some work. Cutting and welding was involved. The 4-speed auto is large. :)

This truck is one of a kind! Its faster than most L20bs with manual transmissions.

It's true..it's a quick little truck, and a blast to drive. The trans crossmember was modded a bit, and the drive shaft shortened to get the 4 spd in. Odman did a nice job on the swap and engine build, I've had her for 5 years now with no problems at all...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.