What would you give????

How much would you give for this? (see link)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How much would you give for this? (see link)

• $200 or less
    • $250
    • $300
    • $400 or more

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"4 sale 71 datsun pickup no title lost and its not in my name so if u need parts be a good 1 has new parts body is straight excellen bed no rust on the truck"

Ok is the title lost or did the guy never get it? Impossible to get a new title if it's not in your name, sounds like a stolen truck STAY AWAY !

If I was going to buy it it would be strictly for parts for my truck and to sell some to others cheap. Then scrap the rest. I emailed the guy and asked what he wanted and if he'd part it out. He said $400 or he would part it out. I told him what parts I needed and he said $150 for a hood and tail lights. Too rich for my blood. So I figured he was throwing out high prices to deter people from buyin parts instead of the whole truck. Sent him another email and asked for his bottom dollar, no response. Another and offered him $250 and told him $400 was ridiculous for a parts truck, because that is all it is good for. He wrote back and told me to look elsewhere then.

it really depends on what it looks like. i wouldn't buy anything without pics. now if it's nicer than he says, call it in and see if it's stolen and if it isn't you could pay a company that specialized in lost titles. but if you dont want to title it and just want it for parts. $100-200 depending on what's been done to it. weber,reapolstered interior, wheels, non cracked windshield, straight grill, locking glove box, matching door and ignition locks, rear end, maybe it has a dash cap that isn't cracked, hell i'd pay $200 if it had the original 521 clock that nobody has ever seen.

it's all about the pics.

If you had or suspected you had a stolen truck, would you hand out the VIN to have it checked? Ask for a picture of the VIN on the truck that can be verified as on that truck instead. If it was my stolen truck I'd feel bad if anyone bought it with a wink just to scrap it for parts.

Anyway, no reason to think this is hot. Depending on how good the truck looks and if it's clean :D $400 might be ok plus the bother to get it re-registered and fix it up. $400 for parts??