Need some Datsun brothers help

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Can some of the BC boys talk to Diego to get the heads up as to what has happened to the building next door to his,I seemed to have been involved in this tattered mess!!!

Left without a job,NO notice,Oh great here we go !! :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After some "research" It seems that the owner of the place when I started is a fly by nighter :blink:

:angry:

This is just great, can you get in touch with the landlord to see what is going on? Drive up in the 510!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

This is just great, can you get in touch with the landlord to see what is going on? Drive up in the 510!

I know of Diego,

Word has it he needs the money that was owed by them to make it or he will lose it all???

I am almost there myself...

Gonna go fucking postal REAL soon!!!To top it all off we went and "painted " the "new"front building and back went for a shit!!!

Great....

If I had a gun look OUT!!

I am so FUCKING mad have held it in for a few days now,nuff is enuff

:sneaky:

I know of Diego,

Word has it he needs the money that was owed by them to make it or he will lose it all???

I am almost there myself...

Gonna go fucking postal REAL soon!!!To top it all off we went and "painted " the "new"front building and back went for a shit!!!

Great....

If I had a gun look OUT!!

I am so FUCKING mad have held it in for a few days now,nuff is enuff

:sneaky:

Calm down Lou! You don't need to get into trouble for this! Report the guy to Revenue Canada for tax evasion, same with the Province, let them deal with him.... The government hates to get screwed! Oh yeah, labour relations too!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Calm down Lou! You don't need to get into trouble for this! Report the guy to Revenue Canada for tax evasion, same with the Province, let them deal with him.... The government hates to get screwed! Oh yeah, labour relations too!

I really feal he has flown the coop Jason!!

No one has word for over a week,The last couple weeks was get the money first???

I feal guilty now for taking the money up front and people couldnt get the product :angry:

not my style!! :angry:

I really feal he has flown the coop Jason!!

No one has word for over a week,The last couple weeks was get the money first???

I feal guilty now for taking the money up front and people couldnt get the product :angry:

not my style!! :angry:

Not your fault either buddy! You aren't a crook, the guys who pulled this are so don't feel guilty about ripping people off, you didn't! I can't see the guy making off with enough in 6 months to flee the country though, he's still gotta be around. You know the bank so point the investigators at that first, follow the money.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Not your fault either buddy! You aren't a crook, the guys who pulled this are so don't feel guilty about ripping people off, you didn't! I can't see the guy making off with enough in 6 months to flee the country though, he's still gotta be around. You know the bank so point the investigators at that first, follow the money.

Well dont know about that Jason!!

FUCK can I wake up now its just a dream

Boo..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

hahahaha :lol:

hate to be a negative but the fact of me losing my house in a different place from where I am now is not funny

:(

Guest 510kamikazifreak

sorry man, not laughin at you.

its shitty whats goin down.

I know Skib ;)

Tis what has been dealt :o

But will get the upper hand!!!

regardless...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I'm still a little confused as to what's going on here.. you were working for a guy that collected a bunch of money/materials from people, then vanished? How does that have anything to do with your house?

Ahh I moved to a different place under the assumtion"",That would be a long term job,So went out on a ""limb"" to ret another place,and pay the mortgage,and well 11 hrs pay for 2 weeks dont cover shit ;)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well I really hope that I am wrong about this whole thing ,cause it just seems so off the wall that its not real :blink:

One of the techs from ""work"" was with the former owner for 15 years and in 6 months the ""new"" owners take over and its closed up tight??

The place was a business in Vic for over 40 years :o

Hmm,

I sent out a few resume's yesterday.

One of the places wants to talk shop :cool:

Sweet,Here I go again :o

sorry to here lou :(

i don't know how some people can wake up in the morning and go about there day knowing they have taken from and cheated good people.

i wish you luck finding something new bud.

rich