There are still good people on this planet.

So i bought that 93 se-r turbo, well the axles are clicking and the old owner knew about this, so did i i didnt really care. Well he calls me today and tells me he ordered new axles last week for me and they came in today, and that tommrow he wants to come over to my place and install them with me. How nice is this? Hes not charging me anything, but im going to be nice, supply him with beer's and take him for lunch. It just shows that there are still good people on this earth. Just like who i sold my truck to, i took a hit price wise to help someone out who really needed a good truck for his business. Shows that what goes around does come around. Its why i always try to be a nice guy. Its just nice to have someone be nice back for once :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On this note, the guy that I bought my 2door from (Safin on here), called me a week after I had gone and picked it up to tell me that he had recieved a new Brake Master Cylinder previously ordered for the car and that he would be sending it off to me.

What cool people right?

I'm glad when Karma comes back around to me, I always try and be nice to people.