After the 1200, the 1600 SSS

datsunbat

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario,

Your attention to detail is admirable. Keep up the great work! And keep the pictures coming! They are great! Thank you for sharing. It is cool as hell to see Datheads from all over the world! I personally like the high ride height for rally style attacks on your local dirt roads. You must know of Miguel, the other SSS restorer from Portugal? I don't see his posts here much, but he is on the510realm.com.

Speeder

Hey Mario,

Thanks for the amazing pictures. Congratulation to you and your sister! Very nice photo of the dime in front of the church. You must have many compliments. You're lucky to have both, your sister and the 510! I can see the love in the pictures. Very very nice restoration. smile.gif

Mario, nice work and find. At last one SSS just as mine here! although yours is in better shape than mine.

That "extra" you've said, was in fact a factory detail, mine came with that engine compartment light too.

With the sss side emblems, I did that same work like 10 year ago with my testors paints and also left the fins chrome. The only thing I dont like from the 71 and 72 versions is that those side vents were attached by some ugly screws from the outside, my 69 version are attached from the inside with 4 buts each.

Once again, congrats!!!