I dont know anything about wheel offsets.

inline4

Don't be a hater playa. You have a bug up your ass for spacers. I've been making and using them longer than you have been driving. I've been running them on my wagon for over a year now and my wheels are still on the car. :o

well the ones from around here are made with soft alum and i have seen peoples wheels fall off. on more then one occasion... not to mention its hell on your wheel bearings among other issues.....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the ones from around here are made with soft alum and i have seen peoples wheels fall off. on more then one occasion... not to mention its hell on your wheel bearings among other issues.....

Well if the spacer is cast alum then that might happen. I make them from 6061T6 Aluminum.

And like I said I've run them on many cars over the years and have NEVER changed a bearing.

So many factors........... with stock 510 struts a 16x7 +22 fits good..... ... . maybe a +8-+10 if you have 280zx struts

For the rear: ... Do you have stock rear camber? ... a 16x8 +26 will definately fit a stock cambered 510,,, you could probably even fit a +15 if you love camber and streched tires...

How low do you want your car? .......... do you have coilovers? front and rear? ...... front camber plates?

will 16x7 +25 16x8 + 26 fit a NON flared 510? or do you need flares for this offset? :D

any help is appreciated..thanks in advance

The SSR's I am running is the same exact set-up on a non-flared 510. 195/45/16 front and 205/45/16 rear. I am using a 280ZX strut with the 300ZX hub which outs the tracking of the wheels out about 1/2" or so.

i also heard of people getting mis-matched set causing uneven camber issues....

I have a missmatched set on the front of my Z right now. One of these days I need to get that fixed.

I measured from the rotor to the strut and they are different. You can really tell by looking at how close the inside rim is to the strut. One almost touches while the other has some room.

So many factors........... with stock 510 struts a 16x7 +22 fits good..... ... . maybe a +8-+10 if you have 280zx struts

For the rear: ... Do you have stock rear camber? ... a 16x8 +26 will definately fit a stock cambered 510,,, you could probably even fit a +15 if you love camber and streched tires...

How low do you want your car? .......... do you have coilovers? front and rear? ...... front camber plates?

i have 280zx struts with DPR coilovers in front & troy ermish coilovers in rear, also have DPR adjustable rear X-member,hope this helps?.as far as low? slammed..haha...thanks for the info/help

The SSR's I am running is the same exact set-up on a non-flared 510. 195/45/16 front and 205/45/16 rear. I am using a 280ZX strut with the 300ZX hub which outs the tracking of the wheels out about 1/2" or so.

really? id like to see your car, i havent been to the last few meets so i havent seen it in a while,i did notice you had new wheels on it...thanks for your help

My avatar has the SSR's. I recently put BBS's on the 510. Ill find some pics and send them to you. My front set-up is 280zx strut with Ground control coilovers. I run the Wilwood's in the front so I had to get the 300zx hubs which bring the wheels outside. I currently run NO spacers, but you might have to because of the wheel backspacing. If you are near Orange County you can test fit my wheels on your car before you buy the others...

My avatar has the SSR's. I recently put BBS's on the 510. Ill find some pics and send them to you. My front set-up is 280zx strut with Ground control coilovers. I run the Wilwood's in the front so I had to get the 300zx hubs which bring the wheels outside. I currently run NO spacers, but you might have to because of the wheel backspacing. If you are near Orange County you can test fit my wheels on your car before you buy the others...

ok cool, i just wanted to make sure ..i already bought 1 set of wheels that didnt fit and had 2 sell them ...thanks i appreciate it..