were off!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Dude, I had no idea you guys had plans for any carb or I woulda woke up earlier and brought him back

Ended up crashing until around 10am. The whole time you were like "where did you guys go?" I figured you were talking about when we all split from the bar, I was all mixed up. Always glad to be the butt of some gay joke too BTW :rolleyes: but it's not gay unless you're the bottom, c'mon, I KNOW... I've been to JAIL!!! :lol: :rofl:

Guest kamakazi620

Dude, I had no idea you guys had plans for any carb or I woulda woke up earlier and brought him back

Ended up crashing until around 10am. The whole time you were like "where did you guys go?" I figured you were talking about when we all split from the bar, I was all mixed up. Always glad to be the butt of some gay joke too BTW :rolleyes: but it's not gay unless you're the bottom, c'mon, I KNOW... I've been to JAIL!!! :lol: :rofl:

No,It's Not GAY unless you LIKE it!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaahhahaha!!!!!

That might actually be kinda cool :lol:

Yeah , rebuilds for them would be like $5 each = $40 for whole set

:lol: , now put a lawnmower blade on it for "cooling purposes" :lol: ( instead of wussy plastic cooling fans ) :D At some excitement in yer day :hyper:

Although not as forgiving if you accidentally touch it while the engine's running like I tend to do once in a while

But that's were it gets interesting , Time to take bets" who will come out with ALL of their fingers" plus it can , slice tomatoes , carrots , onions , whooops this = Billy Mays

" Billy Mays here back from the dead bitches to bring you this " :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

But that's were it gets interesting , Time to take bets" who will come out with ALL of their fingers" plus it can , slice tomatoes , carrots , onions , whooops this = Billy Mays

" Billy Mays here back from the dead bitches to bring you this " :lol:

":hyper: EVEN MAKES JULIENNE FRIES! CALL WITHIN THE NEXT 4 MINUTES AND GET A 2ND ABSOLUTELY FREEEE!!!! :hyper:

Guest DatsuNoob

Here's what happened that night I had to hurry back from OR

Picture049.jpg

mmmmm jello shots and beer!

More drinks

Picture065.jpg

More jello shots

Picture048.jpg

Spreadin the love

Picture068.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture076.jpg