Set of (4) Panasports w/Tires

Four (4) Panasport wheels (with center caps) with mounted/balance tires (all 4 tires are barely worn, lots of thread depth left, see pics below for condition)

Bolt Pattern 4x114.3 (4" x 4.5")

(2) are 15x7 with 205/50R15 Cooper Cobra GT tires

(2) are 16x7 with 225/50R16 Cooper Cobra GT tires

Came off a 240Z

Will be sold as a set of 4, not selling off as pairs unless you line up a buyer for the other 2 wheels.

PRICE:

$700

Not parting them out, if you only want a specific pair you have to buy all 4 then you can resell the other 2.

Sunnyvale, CA 94086

DSCN5090.jpg

DSCN5080.jpg

DSCN5093.jpg

DSCN5081.jpg

DSCN5094.jpg

DSCN5104.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Yeah I'm not looking to split them so if someone just wants 2 they have to buy all 4 then sell the other pair off themselves or come with the buyer for the other pair.

Yeah I just posted that because I figured if anyone looked at the add and thought. "Man I wish I could just buy the 16's" then they saw my post it could work out :)

Yeah I just posted that because I figured if anyone looked at the add and thought. "Man I wish I could just buy the 16's" then they saw my post it could work out :)

Yeah totally...maybe they'll post on here. I don't have a problem but so far I've had 3 people ask for the 15" ones. We'll see I have a guy from Modesto interested in picking them off on his day off (Friday) so we'll see. Thanks though, appreciate it.

Ok here's the backspacing.

Looks like it's a bit more than 4" but it's because of the angle.

4" backspacing on all four wheels.

DSCN6959.jpg

DSCN6961.jpg

Will consider trades for a nice set of 14" wheels/tires or 14" wheels/no tires + cash.

Panasports prefered or something cool as long as they're 4x114.3 bolt pattern

Wish I'd known - I have those Shelby wheels on the Dime I might trade.

Hey Greg, yeah but aren't those 13's? I could have sworn they were.

Yeah... Wishing they were 14's now because yours would be PERFECT on my wagon!

Wouldn't they rub on your fenders? Unless you go with a lower profile/stretched tire, it may fit but I'm not 100% sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.