Member Inputs

Mekanik

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The t3 lca are new I haven't seen them before they look good though. The t3 tc rods are good I thi k you can get them for cheaper from t3, I've heard decent things about the sway bars, and the rear crossmember

Ya I really like the way there new LCA's look. Ok cool thanks for your input!

I like T3 and like supporting people who continue to put out new products for our Datsuns. Also, since he lists on ebay with buy-it-now you can link through bing.com and get 8% cash back (currently - it fluctuates, but is normally 8%, going to 20% and even higher before Christmas in the past). That's $28 back on those LCA's.

The people that have them I have not heard complaints, I did the megan 240sx coilover to 200sx conversion on mine I like it way better and it ended up being way cheaper

Ya I have been reading on that. Trying to figure out which route to take...

I like T3 and like supporting people who continue to put out new products for our Datsuns. Also, since he lists on ebay with buy-it-now you can link through bing.com and get 8% cash back (currently - it fluctuates, but is normally 8%, going to 20% and even higher before Christmas in the past). That's $28 back on those LCA's.

Ya it seems that T3 has alot of quality parts for the 510. Makes me happy laugh.gif

I think both LCA's are overkill, I especially don't like the aluminum ones. 6061 is strong but cracks if bent, not that your thinking about that in a wreck but I just think mild steel is fine. Also a LCA is only 50% unsprung so who cares if it only weights 3lbs, not to mention have you ever lifted a ZX strut? I like the Troy Ermish LCA's they only don't have a double adjust nut so it's kind of a bitch to adjust them on the car but I also like that fact that they can't come loose when the car is in motion :) I do like the T3 TC rods though, I've had a set on a few cars and liked them. I don't really have an opinion on the rear stuff, I've used Byron's brackets, they work great. I think the Datsport ones would also work great. O and the bump steer spacers are fine, just one more band aid for are cars :)

I think both LCA's are overkill, I especially don't like the aluminum ones. 6061 is strong but cracks if bent, not that your thinking about that in a wreck but I just think mild steel is fine. Also a LCA is only 50% unsprung so who cares if it only weights 3lbs, not to mention have you ever lifted a ZX strut? I like the Troy Ermish LCA's they only don't have a double adjust nut so it's kind of a bitch to adjust them on the car but I also like that fact that they can't come loose when the car is in motion smile.gif I do like the T3 TC rods though, I've had a set on a few cars and liked them. I don't really have an opinion on the rear stuff, I've used Byron's brackets, they work great. I think the Datsport ones would also work great. O and the bump steer spacers are fine, just one more band aid for are cars smile.gif

Yea the wieght of the LCAs doesnt bother me. ITs strength and ease of adjusaility.

Yea the wieght of the LCAs doesnt bother me. ITs strength and ease of adjusaility.

The only thing that scares me is what if it comes loose while driving it could fuck shit up, I have the adjustable lca's that you have to take off to adjust. Hell how often do you think you are going to need to adjust them once they are adjusted they should be good unless you change your setup in the front.sinnful on here made mine

lowercontrolarms.jpg

But i do like the look of the new T3 ones

I wouldn't be worrying about adjustablity while on the car. LCA length is not something that one changes on a regular basis. I have made a set of adjustable ones and they really aren't that hard to make. Hell, if you can do some half decent fab work none of the stuff that you are looking at is that hard to make.