• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL FUNNY. OK ADMIT IT I MADE A FOOL OUT OF MY SELF I GUESS ITS A 2DR SEDAN SORRY IM NEW TO THE DATSUN WORLD

Yes, you did make a fool of yourself. Punch yourself in the face, post pics of your self-inflicted carnage and all will be forgiven. :lol:

Yo i have most the parts you need: $30 ign. You need 1/4 window hinges? i have some 1/4er windows with good hinges, or do you need the latch,( maybe i should reread the list), I'll be at the swap meet in Socal the 28 march Sunday Glendale check out under events. That green coupe makes me want to cry :( . call me for parts 530-575-0911 james johnson

You have a Bluebird/SSS cuz that's what it looks like? anyway, stock ignition stuff like points, Kragens, Autozone, Pepboys they still carry them, same with gas cap...

BTW, if you do decide to change out the points go Pertronix system...they are like $80 or, no points for ever, no gapping, no checking dwell..just make sure that your distributor is single point. Pertronix will not work with 2 points. 68-69 Datsun 510 has single point and early 240 Z.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.