Ratsun movie night! - Newberg, Oregon (2013 near the bottom of page 16)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

block off the heater core shit under the hood and just throw some tunes in there, its not really cold enough yet for a heater man :D

I fixed it all over the weekend and this morning I finally removed the looped hose I used to bypass the heater core when I installed the new motor. I bled the cooling system, and now I have a working heater.

I had to get it fixed cause it takes 10-20 minutes in the morning with the windows down for the air temp to equalize enough for the windows to un-fog, so yeah...I needed to get it done.

I am going to try and get at least a couple speakers mounted and the deck in it. I also need to modify the drivers side motor mount...this is going to be a photo finish.

The sucky thing is someone at my apartments must have leaned on my car, my hood that took 3 days to glass in now has a nice dent in it and who ever the fat ass that was leaning on it cracked the fiberglass scoop from the hood on the passenger side...I am pretty pissed off right now.

I rolled on expired tags for almost 2yrs before the cops started pulling me over....and that was on my red, dropped integra. U're probably ok for a month or two.

I would love to come, really I would. But Im in corvallis now for school. This was gonna be a leave school at 11am friday, get to DMV and register and get the car insured on Friday. But since I dont have money for any of that I dont really have money for gas to get home-ish ($20 round trip for me and then of course other expenditures). Im better off just waiting for another big event. By then I my car should be more finished.

Oh and I was gonna have to install my stereo on Friday as well... Still not entirely sure where to install the front speakers, the windows get in the way for the doors.

• 3 months later...