GM to shut down Hummer and Saturn

This is complete hearsay, but my Mom works for a Japanese cargo airlines company in Chicago.

Recently, they've been shipping many crates of recall replacment parts here and ships empty crates back...

The Toyota guy says that not all parts are defective, mainly (if not all) the defective ones are made in the U.S. and Japanese ones are fine :blink:

Toyota taking advantage of the cheap American labor down south, I guess...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is complete hearsay, but my Mom works for a Japanese cargo airlines company in Chicago.

Recently, they've been shipping many crates of recall replacment parts here and ships empty crates back...

The Toyota guy says that not all parts are defective, mainly (if not all) the defective ones are made in the U.S. and Japanese ones are fine :blink:

Toyota taking advantage of the cheap American labor down south, I guess...

That happens when greedy CEO's operates multinational enterprises.......its all about the money. Im conscious that everyone of us want more money (for datsuns purposes only:P) but those companies make a lot of money and they want even more! sacrifying quality....in which, later on, customers will realize a crap they bought, and those people will think twice buying again.

today's cars, wont last as much as pre 1980 cars do.