• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My battery is dead...

I give up...

Aww man... that blows.

Damn it... so the GF is bitching at me cuz she wanted to go to a movie tonight and was gonna make a big thing of it, like a date, even though I told her I wanted to go to this thing weeks ago! I guess she forgot.

Sigh. Have a beer for me...

what the hell deadmonkey you need to come and farmer do you need help or anything its just gage carlos and i here

Shit I was supposed to bring you that door hing huh. I'll be at my place tomorrow and thursday, so if you are in boise I can drop that off or something. I'll just give it to you.

jayden you aren't out gage has no pull now i am taking this over he is assistant now lol ok not really i can't be that mean to the little guy

:lol: He was pretty pissed bout the Beiber comment!!

Aww man, wish I wasn't in Utah right now. :( I'll be spendin the night in Twin Falls again.

Hope y'all are goin easy on the Orbit girl!! She only has 1 foot ya know :D

HA! well i made it home without any battery issues... guess ill see if it holds a charge now..

anyways, had a good time guys! it was good to hang out and to meet the new 710 guy.

now we just wait til next month.

wheres it gonna be at? meet in walmart lol?

i have a crank but its in worse shape then yours have you tried to see about a junk yard its an idea maybe get ahold of gage oh are you going to be around your place tomorrow? i am most likely going to be in boise

I will be home later about 5:00pm unfortunately. but if you are still around then I can give you the hinge.