Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gage just talked to firebird and the first tes and tune days are sunday april 3rd and then the next saturday april 9th 6 dollars for you number and 25 dollars to enter not sure on the times since gage forgot to ask but will find out soon so everyone start requesting the time off work. or plan is to do it on saturday the 9th

Gage just talked to firebird and the first tes and tune days are sunday april 3rd and then the next saturday april 9th 6 dollars for you number and 25 dollars to enter not sure on the times since gage forgot to ask but will find out soon so everyone start requesting the time off work. or plan is to do it on saturday the 9th

to do what? race? really?

unless i get another car that would pass tech, i aint gonna be getting on that track..

Well first off they wont let a truck with monoleafs pass tech.. gotta have 2 springs on the throttle return. ... locked down battery.. no obvious leaks of any kind.. proper lugnuts.. seatbelts.. brakes... the truck has to be clean underneath. Cant have dirt fallin off from under. They get pissed about that. Ask me how i know lol

They dont check for a whole lot on the slow shit.. so go for shit boys

hmmm so it sounds like we are going to have to have a meet to go through everyone car or truck to make sure it will pass. so that will be a meet in march then. damn i have some good ideas

Don't get too full of yourself man. Remember not too long ago your muffler fell off asnd you ran it over!! :lol:

good idea though

hey jayden you watch your mouth lol i know mine wouldnt pass right now thats why i think this is a good i deal like have it a weekend thing so we can get everyone involved. with the snow still in the alley i might lose my muffler again i just need to get it done

Well, I got a late start today but the new motor is all ready to go. I organized my workbench and cleaned up the work area because it was badly needed. I started on pulling stuff off the old motor to prep for tomorrow but didn't get very far since it got dark. you still up for helping Chester? If so just text/call and lemme know what kind of beer you like :)