sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Just IN!

THE WINNERS OF THE BURNOUT CONTEST

1ST PLACE* A very close tie between Sick620 and tod. Both contestents ran 79 620's with weber powered L20's

SICK620

SDC13440.JPG

TOD

SDC13444.JPG

2ND PLACE* Jayden71 with a very well done L16 burnout. Almost lost his lawn chairs outta the back in the process.

Jayden71

SDC13445.JPG

Honorable mention- Sickboy running a L16 powered 620 ALMOST got a half turn out of his tires....... ALMOST.

norm_you_lost.jpg

Thank you all contestents

I stopped at Fred Meyer on the way back to Meridian. When I came back out some kid was takin pics of my truck. I walked up and he said that he just bought a '70 and had never seen another one on the road before. Thught mine was pretty cool. I told him bout Ratsun and good luck on puttin his new ride together.

• Like 2

This Just IN!

THE WINNERS OF THE BURNOUT CONTEST

1ST PLACE* A very close tie between Sick620 and tod. Both contestents ran 79 620's with weber powered L20's

SICK620

SDC13440.JPG

TOD

SDC13444.JPG

2ND PLACE* Jayden71 with a very well done L16 burnout. Almost lost his lawn chairs outta the back in the process.

Jayden71

SDC13445.JPG

Honorable mention- Sickboy running a L16 powered 620 ALMOST got a half turn out of his tires....... ALMOST.

Thank you all contestents

Did Sickboy's tires even chirp??? :blink:

I stopped at Fred Meyer on the way back to Meridian. When I came back out some kid was takin pics of my truck. I walked up and he said that he just bought a '70 and had never seen another one on the road before. Thught mine was pretty cool. I told him bout Ratsun and good luck on puttin his new ride together.

sweet maybe we got a new member than :)

king cab is tod's and no freddy that I know of. LOL

Thats a nice kingcab. I want the shopping cart bumper trim for my truck.

Freddys the dude in the picture with the red hardbody. Thats his brothers truck. I worked with freddy at the ford dealership back in the day.

yeah the Iraqis were rad i thought they were gonna steal your truck when they got in it my favorite part was when We were walking toward them I thought they were mexican so I said Que paso. We should have a cruise next time from one spot to the next maybe go out to like mountain home or Idaho city. I know silver city..... just kidding I dont think anyones truck would make that. how about mccall and then lunch then back down?

Someone told me that sick:lol:620's truck runs like 11s with the bed off :P so thats why I lost the burnout competition Im pretty sure.

And thanks to dead monkey for the sweet window squeegee and to sick620 for helping me clean my truck that day

I need some sweet window squeegees myself. mine are all decayed. That would be pretty sweet if we cruised somewhere for lunch..... Next month for sure. Sickboy why dont you plan next months meet cuz you got all the ideas and stuff.

That sunds sweet! McCall wuld be cool, thats where I went to high school

The thing about McCall is there is only really two ways to get there and both are well used highways, either 95 or 55. There is a possible detour you can take off 95 part of the way though that may be different. Each way has random towns we could stop if for what ever.

For boise, the only scenic byways are highway 21 unfortunately... with out driving much farther. North/middle Idaho have all the cool scenic byways :(

There is the Hilltop Cafe (Kodiak Grill) about 20 min outside of Boise. http://www.kodiakgrill.net/ordereze/default.aspx