sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNDAY JUNE 6th

Datsun Meet/ BBQ

Location: (same as last time) Storey park in meridean, Corner of franklin and main by the speedway.

Time: sunday june 6th 5:00pm

Info: BBQ, Bring something if you can. Someone please bring a big BBQ or else we are grilling on a hitachi again.

if you have any ?'s text or call me: Gage 208 968 8370

ScreenHunter_02%20May.%2014%2016.39.gif

ScreenHunter_01%20May.%2014%2016.39.gif

Ready to pull the 'new' engine out of the parts truck! All I have to do is disconnect a few things and engine mount bolts and that bitch is commin' out, transmission and all. luckily the original engine lift points are on this one. Then wire brushing, sand blasting, painting, and dropping it into my truck! Then comes hooking everything back up and ignition! Sounds easy in my head, but hope to have er all done and running before Sunday! Wishful thinking? maybe, but I think I can do it if I put every moment I'm not working or sleeping into it. Wish my luck.

ok I got the wieners and hotdog buns.

we need.......

*Burgers

*A BBQ

*Soda

*Chips

*Condiments

*Napkins

*Special Brownies ;)

*And Plates

Dont miss this one guys it should be a good turnout I got a few new guys interested.

we need.......

*Burgers

*A BBQ

*Soda

*Chips

*Condiments

*Napkins

*Special Brownies ;)

*And Plates

Dont miss this one guys it should be a good turnout I got a few new guys interested.

I can bring some Mountain Dew Throwbacks, I don't drink them anymore. I have a Full size Propane tank and a portable grill... is this big enough? Not my actual grill, but it's that size

728649738138lg.jpg

Just remember I don't get off work until 4:30 so keep that in mind if I'm in charge of the grill.

Ya go ahead dead monkey im sure we could use it. I crossed out a few things.... anybody else?

we need.......

*Buns

*Burgers

*A BBQ

*Soda

*Chips

*Condiments

*Napkins

*Special Brownies ;)

*And Plates

I am bringing a grill too. Good sized one. I should be bringin some burgers and soda too. Lookin forward to comin down. The 521 is excited too.

Are we gonna cruise around or anything or just hang out??

probably just hanging. But If you guys want to cruise I guess we can decide when we meet.

Booo. No way I can get the 620 ready for tomorrow. I will bring pictures though :)

I tried, I really tried. Just WAY too many things to do to get her running by tomorrow. If I didn't work tomorrow I could get er done, but even with taking today off I couldn't do it. For sure it will be running by next meet. I swear!

See Ya'll there about 5:30ish

damn its looking pretty wet outside

It stopped raining this morning, but it's 60-70% change of rain today. So in Idaho that means "It be raining on/off all day with a brief hope of sun every once in awhile". We still on? I haven't been to this park, does it have a covered area? I don't have any big outdoor tents or anything and all my tarps are on my Datsuns :)

were still on....

!!!!!NEW LOCATION!!!!!

BOISE IDAHO

2618 W. Fairview Ave. Boise ID 84702

Corner of 27th and fairviw ill park my truck where you can see it.

MAPQWEST IT!!!!!

5 o clock today.

Its a detail shop so we can stay dry in the big garage. Bring your BBQ stuff we are still on!

CALL ME/text me AND LET ME KNOW IF YOUR COMING.

Gage 208 968 8370

ScreenHunter_03%20Jun.%2006%2012.05.gif

ScreenHunter_02%20Jun.%2006%2012.04.gif

damn i wish i could have went. the first meet place prolly would have worked out too. the drive back to caldwell was warm and sunny.

i hate not have the full weekend off. i always get shafted into a sched where i work on sunday. i missed the only good truck show this year too (the miniture society show).

i are pissed....

oh yeah, whos got a kingcab?