510 buying help

skunk

So theres this 2 door 510 i know of in eugene. its been siting infront of this guys house on this random back street. i want to say its a 69 but idk.i left a note on the guys window about a month ago. the note is still there. theres a lot of dust on the windows on the inside the tags go next month. theres moss growing on it on a couple places and yeah. its a run down ratty little datsun and i want it.

so i dont know much on 510s and i dont want to go to this guys door with nothing to say and not know what to look for if i do get to look at the car and talk a price.

so any info tips from all you oh so great datsun minds would be great thanks for takeing the time. :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he's out of town is why no call yet, I would go ahead and knock on the door, just to see what he has to say. Maybe he will sell it or not, better then wasting time and money. any way, good luck on the 510.

i know hes intown because he has a truck in his drive way thats there on my way home from work 7am and gone when i drive by later then 10am but back after 6pm. yes im a datsun stalker

and yes iv gone to the door twice but no one was there thats when i left the note.

i know hes intown because he has a truck in his drive way thats there on my way home from work 7am and gone when i drive by later then 10am but back after 6pm. yes im a datsun stalker

and yes iv gone to the door twice but no one was there thats when i left the note.

I got ya, you didn't mention that in yer 1st post.

put a note on the door instead of the dime, use a full sheet, that way when you drive by, you can see if the note is there. you stalker.. :D

well i went and talked to the owner Dan.Hes not selling, right now. Hes owned like 6 or 7 510s over the years. oh yeah and its a 72.It runs he just only starts it every month or so to make sure it starts and drives it a couple times a year, it was his daily driver like 2-3 years ago but not anymore.And he was a career mechanic now hes a wood worker, but that means at lest it has be taken care of.He did ask for my name number and email because he has been thinking on selling it and if he makes up his mind he will call me. i took no pics :( sorry.

well i went and talked to the owner Dan.Hes not selling, right now. Hes owned like 6 or 7 510s over the years. oh yeah and its a 72.It runs he just only starts it every month or so to make sure it starts and drives it a couple times a year, it was his daily driver like 2-3 years ago but not anymore.And he was a career mechanic now hes a wood worker, but that means at lest it has be taken care of.He did ask for my name number and email because he has been thinking on selling it and if he makes up his mind he will call me. i took no pics :( sorry.

means your in line first for it lol just save your pennies and it will be yours! lol