New toy in the hizzle

OK, not a Datsun but I thought I'd share. I did throw the 521 in as a backdrop. My new old 75 Honda CB400F. Immediate plans are installing Dyna elec ignition, coils and wires, 35w H4 headlight and LED 1157 rear replacement. I am pissed that I forgot to take a pic while it was still in the bed of the truck! But anyway, I know there's a few bike admirers on the site so here you go just for fun.

dat400f2.jpg

dat400f3.jpg

dat400f1.jpg

dat400f.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I love the old Hondas! I got a 71 CL450f...I think thats right? <_<

Love your bike dude!

CL450, no F. Your CL should have high pipes on the left side, CB's are low pipes on either side. Thanks for the praise, I been lookin for a clean 400f for years, traded 3 bikes for it...!

chit, that looks in great condition, did you find that in a barn, whats the story on the 450.

and the 521 looks swaaaeet also. you got some nice toys...... :)

Thanks man, not a barn find but got it from a buddy who bought it off some lady. He was just gonna flip it but I happened by his place before he did. Turns out another friend of mine owned it about 12 years ago and he had bought it from the original owner. Bike has been in PDX it's whole life.

I love the 4s, check for the past thread about bikes for other pics like my 73 CB350F. If mine wasn't already purple including the frame I would make a chopper out of it. I still might do a mild reversable chopper.

Sweet,

I went and picked up a new toy myself. Trx300ex. All new bearings, including carrier, new axels and tires, all new brakes, regular maintenance. Bike looked brand new, its only seen the sand. Its a little cold blooded, but once she is warmed up the damn thing just flys. I was doing some donuts on it, and with the tires that are on it, it was throwing up chunks of mud the size of a cow turd :rofl: Has a good OHV tab on it. Now i just have to get riding it!

IMAG0238.jpg

Sweet,

I went and picked up a new toy myself. Trx300ex. All new bearings, including carrier, new axels and tires, all new brakes, regular maintenance. Bike looked brand new, its only seen the sand. Its a little cold blooded, but once she is warmed up the damn thing just flys. I was doing some donuts on it, and with the tires that are on it, it was throwing up chunks of mud the size of a cow turd :rofl: Has a good OHV tab on it. Now i just have to get riding it!

Cool TRX man! I live in the friggin' city so no room for quads. But I gotta bitchin' lawn burner,, the Honda Z-50/110cc monster, "The Flaming Green Weenie"

flaminggreenweenie001.jpg

Cool TRX man! I live in the friggin' city so no room for quads. But I gotta bitchin' lawn burner,, the Honda Z-50/110cc monster, "The Flaming Green Weenie"

flaminggreenweenie001.jpg

lol the name of your bike is great, i thought about calling my little truck screamin meany

Tim, did you get wet when you was out riding, you use to be taller. :unsure: :D

Lol kim, yeah man i shrank a bit :D Thats my 4 year old. Took him with me to pick it up. That little guy cant get enough of it. That 300 really picks up and moves, and he keeps asking me to go faster and faster.