Scale down your pictures before posting!

HRH

My panties are twisted lol? I find your arguing of shit that has nothing to do with the convo funny actually. :lol: It was implied an Iphone was better for browsing then THAT computer and it is. Thats all there is to it, don't care about PS, printers, excel or w/e other bs your going on about,BROWSING. Idk why your stuck on this plan and contract stuff either, you keep bringing up. Wifi is free (AND fast Idk why you keep saying slow) no contract no fee, done. :fu:

So.. let's sum this up...

120ish dollars you get a mobile browser that will no doubt browse faster then that cinder block with a monitor plugged in (no offense hrh lol). That was the stated point and it is correct. The rest of this bullshit your rambling on about is INCONSEQUENTIAL to it. :poke:

Fair enough.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is: Who the fsck wants to browse anything on a 3.5 inch screen?

Yes, they're great for portability, but the fact that you're arguing that an iphone is a good replacement for a desktop computer, or even a laptop, is RETARDED. Oh, you just said browsing BLAH BLAH BLAH. If you need a computer anyways, why would you get a hacked iphone that you only have wifi on, not cell service? Again, retarded.

The real question is: Who the fsck wants to browse anything on a 3.5 inch screen?

Yes, they're great for portability, but the fact that you're arguing that an iphone is a good replacement for a desktop computer, or even a laptop, is RETARDED. Oh, you just said browsing BLAH BLAH BLAH. If you need a computer anyways, why would you get a hacked iphone that you only have wifi on, not cell service? Again, retarded.

agreed

No one ever said a iPhone was a replacement for a computer or that it was even better for browsing over all. Once again for the illiterate it was an iPhone was better for browsing then THAT computer. If you can't comprehend that then you are RETARDED......

Its a hand held computer for just over 100 bucks fyi. I don't care one bit about cell phones I hate them. But I can use all the apps which are very useful, ipod, take pictures,have gps navigation, browse the internet and chat for free AND if NEED be call anywhere in the world for free as well. Ya your right that makes no sense, why would anyone do that? idiot..... :poop:

i love it when people fight about dumb shiz on here. haha reminds me of kids fighting over candy or something..... "i want the blue one"..... "NO I GET THE BLUE ONE!" mom tell johnny i get the blue one cuz im oldest! you guys are like children. Get your shit together!

i love it when people fight about dumb shiz on here. haha reminds me of kids fighting over candy or something..... "i want the blue one"..... "NO I GET THE BLUE ONE!" mom tell johnny i get the blue one cuz im oldest! you guys are like children. Get your shit together!

You just chimed in prior to posting this. Ya agree about something in the argument then post about how bad it is, good job lol

Hypocrite on a pedestal, ya you got us beat big man :thumbup:

He posted facts that were off, I posted different facts, then we just let it go. There is nothing wrong with that imho. There is no tone on the internet but I just talk this shit out it's not like I'm here shaking my fist loosing sleep over this bs. But like always mat came out from under his rock to be a nasty little sob and take it to another level.

idc people can do believe w/e the hell they want, I'm done.

soon to be iPad too. (yeah make a tampon joke dont care.)

You really liked that thing? I have been waiting years for it and was so disappointed. It's a giant Iphone for 5-1000 dollars lol, 64meg max hd? Still have to use a separate plan, 3g not even out on release, 3g 64mb going to cost a grand? Fuck that noise. Doesn't even run a real os.

I honestly don't know what market they are pushing that thing for. The super niche group of people that can afford to spend a grand for a bigger screen? sigh.......

There are some REALLY nice tablets out of china, I'm going to go with one of them since apple failed yet again.

I think it's fine for what I need a portable for. I'm selling my MacBook pro and buying it + cash left over. Enough to get a r180 LSD mind you. So no real capital lost. Will it be better 2nd gen, yeah. Will I buy it then again? Yeah. I love me some apple. I'm a little disapointed at the os level but I was with the iPhone too. And it's really what the devs do with it that counts. I don't doubt that after 3 months of it being out people really start seeing what it can do.

Any how 72240z we need to exchange aim names cause i think we could get along really well.

I think it's fine for what I need a portable for. I'm selling my MacBook pro and buying it + cash left over. Enough to get a r180 LSD mind you. So no real capital lost. Will it be better 2nd gen, yeah. Will I buy it then again? Yeah. I love me some apple. I'm a little disapointed at the os level but I was with the iPhone too. And it's really what the devs do with it that counts. I don't doubt that after 3 months of it being out people really start seeing what it can do.

Any how 72240z we need to exchange aim names cause i think we could get along really well.

Idk man I'd like to show you some of the latest ones coming out this year. There were some BIG hits in the latest CES 2010. The ones not there that we never see from main land china are BANANAS. Talking 200gig solid state hd, 2gig ram base lol.

Definitely, my aim is listed in my info, drop me a line.

72240z when i said agreed i was just doing it to egg on your super hella geeky arguement. by the way you want to paint my truck? your z is looking tight as shit.

I can't even begin to deny it was a geeky argument lol. My dad was half geek on his fathers side so I'm 1/4 geek. My moms just Italian, got to argue....

Swing by man we can get to work :D

Really though shoot me a pm if you want any info or tips or w/e. More then happy to try and help.