i hate college

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he works on the datsun weather shes here or not

Whether. Life sucks sometimes. Why not enroll in college yourself? Or at least take some classes at a JC? Me, I have a B.S. in Advertising from NAU. And I hate advertising as a field! Haha, how funny is that? Oh well, at least I'm having fun playing with car parts.

tomorrow morning at 8am my girlfriend is leaving to go back to college 2.5 hours away i hate this shit shes been home since the 17th of december and has been basicly living with me at my grandmothers house since xmas i get used to her being around and staying with me now she is leaving and it sucks :(

aaaaaaahhhh ggggeeeessseeee ok in between , (1) hit the gym , (2) work on datto's (3) let her call you} ! ( Is there anything better than a "late night booty call from a good girlfriend" ? :P :lol: :D 2 hours feels like 30 minutes after that ! :D ask me how I know :lol: and if all else fails , register , apply for financial aid , and go to college !

i would but the only reason i would do that is to be close to her and well i cant afford the 15000 a semester to go to her school

Bonvo ,

What School is she going to , What Major is she in and how far along may I ask ? ( Many public schools cost around $13,000 - $19,000 per academic year or so to attend with room/board/books/tuition paid for , so I am a little confused unless she is going for a specialization or higher degree ? )

Talk to a financial aid councelor , Financial Aid Assistance Loans usually pays for most students tuition/attendance costs , and in some areas partial room/board ( work part-time ) books you'll have to buy ! Google Keywords "FASFA" , have your previous years taxes and other info in hand , only takes like 1 hour to complete ! Call someone from the school to help you if there is trouble they don't mind since it's their job ! hope that helps ! Federal Student Financial Aid Application loans make it so you sign a contract now , they pay for MOST to ALL of your public schooling , and you start paying back the loans after graduation ! ( But if you flunk a class or screw up on the agreement then you pay back in full immediately ! If you pass your classes you get up to 10 years to pay back the loans in micro payments ( such as $100-$140 per month , that's it ! ) but if you try to screw the Federal Loans they will hunt you down , and take you away as the debt is unforgiveable ( unlike credit cards where amount , terms , etc... are negotiated along the way or people just simply stop paying ! Trust me I thought I could not afford , and I will be graduating in October 2010 with my bachelors in Business/M.I.S and I actually said the same thing to myself a few years ago " I can't afford this" there are ways but you will have to make the first step , research and decide in the end ! Financial Aid will pay for most of what you need , the rest will work itself out !

You knew it was coming...

whambulance.jpg?w=600

TO THE RESCUE!

Balls drop, pussy comes and goes, growing up happens. Deal.

:D

Joe

hahahahahhahahahaha

harsh, But true.. :P

all i have to say to this is i may be loves bitch but at least im man enough to admit it

all i have to say to this is i may be loves bitch but at least im man enough to admit it

Yeah... That's the "Deal." part of it that comes now. I didn't say it wasn't "manly" to be be in love. To "Deal." means to make changes, sacrifices, or tough decisions to get what you want, and if necessary to move on.

I wasn't pulling your man card, so easy there Romeo.

:thumbup:

Joe

didnt say you were :P just means im gonna be spending more gas money then normal to see her last semester i visited her twice and was there 2 weeks the first time and a month and a half the second time (beautys of beeing unemploied) but now i need to find a job and cant stay there as long just week end visits the best part is that this world is small one of my girlfriends roomates has a bf in sac so he and i can commute own there and save gas

You're talking to my boy all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

Funny you say the whole stab with the soldering iron thing.. I've actually been stabbed with a hot soldering iron, in the chest! :rofl:

Joe

You're talking to my boy all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

electrical shrink wrap , i'll look like phantom of the opera weird f*(k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hehhehe, im only jk, FYI

OOOOOOOOOOO-ooooooooo now your gonna get it lynch , im comin to getcha with my wiffle bat , yeeeeaaaahhhh my nephew uses it to beat down all the kids in kindergarten at school for their cookies and toys so be warned man , all 4 ounces of pure hollow plastic ( then chinese food afterwards to treatmyself :D ) hahaha :D :P :rofl: