Bump Steer Spacers for 510

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

^I tried several times to order spacers from that place and yes, their checkout system doesn't work. This wasn't very comforting so I deleted my account with them. Shame as they have a good price on the spacers on their site, but their ebay prices are higher. I ended up getting a different set from a local forum member, but the NOS folks should fix their site- they would probably sell more sets if their site worked.

I have the ones on ebay from new old stock and they have been on my car for years. no issues. I have seen some that are not bad priced for about 40.00 at times on ebay or craigslist from guys who make their own. doesn't wolf creek racing sell some? and so does design racing products

^I tried several times to order spacers from that place and yes, their checkout system doesn't work. This wasn't very comforting so I deleted my account with them. Shame as they have a good price on the spacers on their site, but their ebay prices are higher. I ended up getting a different set from a local forum member, but the NOS folks should fix their site- they would probably sell more sets if their site worked.

I sent them an email and didn't get a response so I tried to contact them through one of their ebay auctions. I just got this response back..

"" We are working to get this fixed you can call me at 602-454-0792 or e-mail me your info to barb@kenneyent.com and I will send once payment has been recieved pay pal is mknos@att.net or you can give me a credit card when you call.

- nosms""

I hope this helps.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.