Bought a new(er) car :)

well, i know its not a datsun, but i got a new car tonight (last night? its 1am right now lol). Its a 1984 BMW 318, i wanted a 325i but i really liked the color of this car and it was a 2 door so i jumped on it. its a 1984 with 180k on it, 4 cyl with a 5 speed and its my favorite e30 color: Savannah Beige :). Ill post some pictures of it tomorrow if you guys want.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should get a Datsun 510. They have peak HP at 6000 RPM, and right in the peak fat of the curve at 4,000 RPM. My stock Datsun 1200 is best 3500-5000 RPM. Which is where it runs at freeway speeds, quite responsive.

But I digress. The BMW should be more responsive being a newer design, SOHC, and with fuel injection. Not to mention costing twice as much as a comparable Datsun sedan.

You should get a Datsun 510. They have peak HP at 6000 RPM, and right in the peak fat of the curve at 4,000 RPM. My stock Datsun 1200 is best 3500-5000 RPM. Which is where it runs at freeway speeds, quite responsive.

But I digress. The BMW should be more responsive being a newer design, SOHC, and with fuel injection. Not to mention costing twice as much as a comparable Datsun sedan.

I have a 510, you can see it in the last picture :)