Any one know the storie on this car??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn almost 60 pages well when you do somthing to the car and update it damn near every day for 7 months that could happen

sum it up huh hmmmmmmmm

original owner bought the car and drove it out to california. Sold it to a used car dealer where the second owner bought it. All the mechanics told her to get rid of it, so she decided to. Her land lord (my dads stepdad) said "ill take the car and you get a month with no rent" Bill(my dads stepdad) babied the car for 20+ years, all nissan factory replacement parts and all. Well, the motor in bills mazda took a crap, so my dad and i replaced the mazdas motor. Then the discussion of payment came up. Bill told my dad "take the datsun". My dad accepts and drives it as a commuter car for 5 years or so, till he got stuck in 9 hours of bumper to bumper stop and go traffic and decided that an automatic would be a better commuter car. So the datsun went in the back yard 2 years pass till i graduate highschool. My dad hands me the key to the datsun and said "make it road worthy and its yours". I got the car, replaced all the hydrolics in the car, and got it to pass california smog. I drove it for 4 years, putting alot of blood, sweat, and tears into the car. As well as a 5 speed, a new diff, new front sheetmetal twice, and a few other upgrades, untill january 15 2009, when she met her untimly demise at the hands of an unlicenced driver in a 2002 tahoe. I brought the mangled car home and started the search for a new body. I found a striped shell at the end of febuary, in modesto threw ratsun. Brought it home, and the parts swaping began. I swapped everything over and built the shell out of the remains of the original car over the next 8 months, till i got to the point im at now.

whew that took a while but there you go i still recomend reading my thread though a good read as these guys have said and alot of good tech

god damn almost 60 pages well when you do somthing to the car and update it damn near every day for 7 months that could happen

sum it up huh hmmmmmmmm

original owner bought the car and drove it out to california. Sold it to a used car dealer where the second owner bought it. All the mechanics told her to get rid of it, so she decided to. Her land lord (my dads stepdad) said "ill take the car and you get a month with no rent" Bill(my dads stepdad) babied the car for 20+ years, all nissan factory replacement parts and all. Well, the motor in bills mazda took a crap, so my dad and i replaced the mazdas motor. Then the discussion of payment came up. Bill told my dad "take the datsun". My dad accepts and drives it as a commuter car for 5 years or so, till he got stuck in 9 hours of bumper to bumper stop and go traffic and decided that an automatic would be a better commuter car. So the datsun went in the back yard 2 years pass till i graduate highschool. My dad hands me the key to the datsun and said "make it road worthy and its yours". I got the car, replaced all the hydrolics in the car, and got it to pass california smog. I drove it for 4 years, putting alot of blood, sweat, and tears into the car. As well as a 5 speed, a new diff, new front sheetmetal twice, and a few other upgrades, untill january 15 2009, when she met her untimly demise at the hands of an unlicenced driver in a 2002 tahoe. I brought the mangled car home and started the search for a new body. I found a striped shell at the end of febuary, in modesto threw ratsun. Brought it home, and the parts swaping began. I swapped everything over and built the shell out of the remains of the original car over the next 8 months, till i got to the point im at now.

whew that took a while but there you go i still recomend reading my thread though a good read as these guys have said and alot of good tech

:D always a great story

ya u need more info on michelle tho lol, but thats hard to do..

note the cars are already named, the 1st was shelly an 2nd is michelle

yeah it would be nice but all i know is that michelle was a california car all its life and it went to kansas then back to cali and parkked under a tree for 26 years

yeah good point lynch the cars already have names lol as listed above

this will be a hard one. it has to be great because it has sooo much history :cool:

im excited once its done im gonna print it out and make it the front page of my car show binder

Bonvo...

"REVENGE"

In a small village in a uninhabited part of japan, a beast was born. Shelly was a very quiet car at a young age, her father trained her in Martial arts and self discipline. Her parents (both 240z's) were both murdered by a 1930 Chevy truck. Shelly was a teen when it happened. On the day of the murders she was at a friends house. The police never caught the murderer, though they could have tried harder Shelly thought. When Shelly found out that the truck had fled to america she followed. She knew she must kill the murderer because he had taken her family's honor. She spent her whole life searching for the man. Shelly was in a deep depression, she thought the death of her parents was her fault. She could have stopped the bastard. Shelly had zero joy living and thought that taking revenge for her family would fix her depression. One day after almost 30 years of searching the day came. Shelly was told by an acquaintance ford Taurus that there was a Tahoe down at the bar. The Taurus explained that the truck had plastic surgery done to escape his crimes in japan. The Taurus had gotten to talking with the Tahoe one day at the bar. The Tahoe was very drunk and told stories of his murders in japan of Japanese cars. His reasoning for his murders...... well his son was a 1940 pickup. His son was drafted into the u.s army and was stationed in Hawaii. At 7:53 a.m Dec 7th 1941 the young pickup was surprise attacked and killed by a kamikaze fighter plane. The father was messed up after that. Some may say fuc7ed up, but i say crazy. The truck started a rampage of japan after the war. He tore apart countless families and killed 100's..... Shelly knew what must be done. She sped for the bar to murder the crazy bastard. She saw the Tahoe leaving the bar and right before she brutally murdered him she shed one single tear. In a single second both vehicles were lifeless.........

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

100_0784.jpg

100_0789.jpg

100_0790.jpg

This is the Goon the day I rescued it, from the origonal owner. Sat there under the powerlines for 15years. Paint eaten away by bird shit, moss, and slugs. All it needed was some fresh gas, a batt, and some air for the tires! Bought it($400) for the A14 and 5sp. Swapped it with Stewart Jr's original A12A 4sp motivation. Sold it to a friend for $100(needed a car) who lowered it and put in a new windshield. The clutch slave went out and he thought it was the tranny and said if I didnt want it he was going to have it hauled off to the wrecker! I went over to his place and replaced the slave cyl. All of the sudden he wanted to keep it. I gave him $200 and drove off. He had already signed the title! Whats her story?

You are the greatest! :thumbup:

As a unwanted 210 charles had lots of time to think, winters and summers came as fast a daydreams in a wonderland of thoughts. You see charles was as unwanted as a honda to a ratsun member and his mother and father abandoned him. When you have as much time to think as charles did you dream. Charles would dream about expensive kenwood sound systems, slotted mags, sr20 swaps, and candy paint jobs. Time passed, life went on with out charles. Charles grew old but with his age also came his wisdom. Charles was able to sit back and watch life and from life he learned. You see most people live life too fast and dont take time to watch and....think.... Charles became a neighborhood wise man All the 240sx's and other nissans came for his advice. Even though charles never had a dad of his own he became a father figure to many young nissans. Charles finally realized what he was supposed to do with his life. With a little help from his friend pumpkin210 charles got road worthy again, he may have never been able to live out his dreams but he will be damned if he cant help out other nissans and datsuns achieve theres. Give charles a pat on the back at canby this year and be sure to thank him for all he does for ratsun.

• Like 1