620 Parts Needed, trying again!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I desperately need a dash face for a 620!! Also looking for a used Weber DGV, and an early non smog intake manifold.:frantics::w00t:B)

i have a dash face and a non smog mani(offy manifold old aftermarket part) somewhere around here. make offer and ill see if i can find these parts

i have a dash face and a non smog mani(offy manifold old aftermarket part) somewhere around here. make offer and ill see if i can find these parts

My money is tight, so I don't want to insult you with a low ball offer, so It would be better if you just tell me the lowest you are willing to take, and if it is in my budget, I will but them from you. The dash face is a must, but the manifold, is just for cosmetic reasons, the engine runs fine with what I have, but I would like to get rid of the egr junk when I put the header on, for a cleaner look.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since a couple of dash deals fell through, all I need now is the dash insert! someone please help!:sweat:

I guess I'm never going to find a dash insert, so I'm going to have to bight the bullet, and start saving for aftermarket gauges, and build a custom dash face. I really wanted to keep the stock look, but after 3 months of looking with no results, I give up!:(

What does it look like? I've got interior bits that I can't identify, so there's a snowball's chance at least. Got a picture?

It's the plastic piece that the gauges mount in, and covers the heater controls.

620s028.jpg

i have an insert/ dash face, pm me and we'll get together on pricing, all thats wrong with it is the silver painted trim around the outside edge is rubbed off in a few places, other than that it is all good, all mounting points are ok, no cracks or breaks, and is not molested..let me know..tom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.