Someone save this 1967? Wagon!!

How many of these are left in this country? Come on AZ Ratsuners, you gotta have a little spot in you yard for her!;)

Look at that stylish dash! Still has her hubcaps. Horn ring steering wheel. Hell It is too damn cute to be crushed.

There are more pics at the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-DATSUN-67-Nissan-wagon-4-door-ARIZONA-tuner-drift_W0QQitemZ300168341686QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300168341686

1967Wagon6.jpg

1967Wagon5.jpg

1967Wagon4.jpg

1967Wagon3.jpg

1967Wagon2.jpg

1967Wagon.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my, now thats what i'm talking about. i would love to see this thing put back to it's old original glory. it looks super straight. what is this a 411 wagon or something. i'll have to surf for this one.

what do they mean they think its a 67 datsun?? i can see the vin tag in the pic. maybe they cant read. they have a title and cant read that either.

that is the sexiest horn ring/button i ever saw. it looks just like the ringless 520/521.

it could either have the 1300 cc or the 1600 (not an SSS) cc engine. Still a nice car to have. There are side compartments near the back hatch. I have lots of parts...if anyone wants to buy it and restore it. Wish I could get it here, but can't right now. Someone buy it!

ok ok were is this wagon located and how much is it looks pretty nice

It is in Kingman, Arizona. It is an ebay auction (link in first post). Sitting at a buck with a reserve. Prolly wants to get what the scrapper would give him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.