Help with part #s

I am starting to go through our NOS stuff and i found a couple of websites that help with breaking down parts numbers. Some of the numbers don't come up in the search, for example 80600-44002 is a door lock, the keys and lock have 8800 stamped into them(i am including a pic of it) the closest i can narrow down is to a 1960-70 datsun through key codes. Does anyone know of a website that lists what model datsun the part # goes to, all i can get is brief description and price but not the model it fits.

Here are some pics so far.

620 tach

IMG_8924.jpg

mystery lock

IMG_8926.jpg

510 tail light lense

IMG_8927.jpg

620 fender emblems

IMG_8929.jpg

anyone know what this goes on

IMG_8928.jpg

i have 6 of these but no part # anyone?

IMG_8930.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to go through our NOS stuff and i found a couple of websites that help with breaking down parts numbers. Some of the numbers don't come up in the search, for example 80600-44002 is a door lock, the keys and lock have 8800 stamped into them(i am including a pic of it) the closest i can narrow down is to a 1960-70 datsun through key codes. Does anyone know of a website that lists what model datsun the part # goes to, all i can get is brief description and price but not the model it fits.

Here are some pics so far.

620 tach

IMG_8924.jpg

mystery lock

IMG_8926.jpg

510 tail light lense

IMG_8927.jpg

620 fender emblems

IMG_8929.jpg

anyone know what this goes on

IMG_8928.jpg

i have 6 of these but no part # anyone?

IMG_8930.jpg

620 tach .............................. 24855 B8000

1200 tach ............................ 24855 H1800

Lock... unknown, might not be Nissan?

Left rear 510 lens................. 26526 A0600

620 fender badge................. 63806 B5501

Head light.... shrug

Manifold gasket..................... Likely L16/18 not likely for an L20B as the U67 head didn't have manifold coolant holes. Would work on them though. Would not work on L20Bs from '78 and on.

Yes, 24855-B8000 is 1976-1978. It superceeded the PN 24840-B6400 which was used pre-76.

You can make a quick, fairly accurate guess with the applied model code. Or just search google for the full part number I often find matches that way.

I don't know if this will help, but:

http://www.datman.co.uk/interp.htm

I have used this chart in some form or another for almost 8 years now. Dat Man is The Man!

I don't know if this will help, but:

http://www.datman.co.uk/interp.htm

I have used this chart in some form or another for almost 8 years now. Dat Man is The Man!

Bang on ggzilla, I copied the wrong number down. Should have noticed the first 5 characters didn't match the first 5 for the 1200 tach. My bad an I corrected my text.