1969 Datsun 521 REAR BUMPERETTES 4 SALE!!!

Hey guys I am selling the split bumperettes from my 1969 Datsun 521. They are in great shape just need some polishing!! I will also include the mounting brackets which are also very rare to come by! I would like $135 for the set with shipping!! I am open to a good offer though!! Here are some pics:

DSCN2146.jpg

DSCN2147.jpg

DSCN2149.jpg

Hit me up or PM if your interested!

619-865-8059

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would these fir on a 620?

Thanks

Honestly I am not sure I would ask someone who owns a 620, they will know better than me, but I believe they do because the ones they sell on ebay say they are compatible with the 520 and 620 as well!

I'll trade you for some signed and numbered prints of my Datsun Art!

The complete assy will fit but you may have problems if mixing 521 and 620 brackets and bumpers. Different part numbers.

Hey guys thanks for all of the offers! Unfortunately I need cash! I am selling these to purchase the EDIS components for my ignition! Total cost of what I need is about $125.00 so help me out guys! Pac Coast I still want that hood but I will pay for it! LOL!

I'll trade you for some signed and numbered prints of my Datsun Art!

Hey Fisch , I'm not sure if you were talking to me but I sold my last 3 sets on feebay for some extra Christmas money......

Love your art though!!

Bump for the Killa Kali Boy.........

SOLD!!! BUT THANKS FOR YOUR OFFERS!! I WANT SOME OF THAT ART TOO WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR THOSE PRINTS AND WHAT SIZES WEBSITE?

Anytime dude! Here is a link to the sizes and prices and choices!

Fisch's Prints

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.