05 altima se-r

Well i just found out i have a baby on the way, and i need the money. I got my 05 altima se-r for sale, 13,000 which is 900 under bluebook. Rebuilt motor with 10k from nissan, 75k on the body. Newer tires, se-r wheels, leather interior with heated seats. bose 6 disc cd changer. hid headlights. Foglights are currenlty unhooked because one of them is cracked and i didnt want to short anything out untill i got the replacement..which is expensive so still no replacement. Show winner at blue lake and secound place at dnbc canada show. Tinted windows, dark wheels. Now i am willing to do some partial trades, a older b13 se-r with cash on top, nice 510 2 door with cash on top? Nice pickup cash on top? No matter what trade i get i still need 9k cash, so if anyone intersted let me know. Im sad to have to let this go, id rather sell the sentra but we owe to much on it right now so the altima is the one that has to go :(. 503 933 6893.

altiside.jpg

alti-3.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

that car is a pile of crap they were slow and had tons of problems id give you 100 bucks for just cuz of all the gay nizmo stickers and shifter knob you probably had on it

All out of neg reps............ but you can take that shit and GET THE FUCK OUT of here!!!!!!!

Danfiveten is a honest seller...... . and I wish him good luck with the sale

• Like 1

All out of neg reps............ but you can take that shit and GET THE FUCK OUT of here!!!!!!!

Danfiveten is a honest seller...... . and I wish him good luck with the sale

Thanks indy, i never even saw that post lol. He is probally mad cuz it was faster and worth more than anything hes ever owned, especially their blue honda and pos ford truck. As to the motor, it seems some vq's have a fatal flaw with them which causes excessive oil consumption, but its usually with the 350z, they had never seen it with a altima before and i paid for them never seeing it before cuz when nissan fucks up the rebuild sigh. I feel bad for the guy that has it now that i found out about the cams, hes got a ticking time bomb.

Its also funny he calls it a peice of crap, and says they had nothing but issues. The 2.5 did, not usual to the 3.5 mine was a odball. Saying it was a poc when ive won 1 and 2nd place trophies at 2 different shows for 2 years? And saying it was slow would i could keep up with srt4's and stock evo's and sti's. Someone doesnt know a shit about nissans or datsuns.

wow dude obviouisly you dont know much about nissans except the things you read on forums and have you no hands on experience. Id say i know a bit more then you being ive worked on the them every day for the last 4 years. All 3.5's have there problems and the only reason you won all those car shows is cuz your the only one stupid enough to bring a stock altima to a car show so you probably did win congrats on bringing the only one to the show. i hardly doubt you can beat sti's and evo's a stock 3.5 does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds so add the 50 pounds of nizmo stickers and the shifter knob and your time probably was around 7 seconds. i see you have a sentra se-r now ill congrats you now on your 1st place wins at car shows now cuz im sure it will be the only one there as well

• Like 1

^ Dude get off the forum, youve been kicked before. You can work on them all you like but it still doesnt keep you from being a dumbass. I hope you work for a dealer :). I say a perma block for this guys ip. And actually if you knew shit about the se-r or altimas in general, the 0-60 time or a se-r altima was around 4.5. And i never said i could beat them, i said i could keep up with them for a while. I grew up around these cars, compared to yo only working on them for what...4 years? Get off this fucking forum.

wow dude obviouisly you dont know much about nissans except the things you read on forums and have you no hands on experience. Id say i know a bit more then you being ive worked on the them every day for the last 4 years. All 3.5's have there problems and the only reason you won all those car shows is cuz your the only one stupid enough to bring a stock altima to a car show so you probably did win congrats on bringing the only one to the show. i hardly doubt you can beat sti's and evo's a stock 3.5 does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds so add the 50 pounds of nizmo stickers and the shifter knob and your time probably was around 7 seconds. i see you have a sentra se-r now ill congrats you now on your 1st place wins at car shows now cuz im sure it will be the only one there as well

WTF is your problem? Do you and dan have history? If you do send him a p/m that he can block. If you don't keep this shit to yourself. I'm guessing that you're gone as soon as skib finds this.

This was Harry-balls-on-ya's first post on Ratsun:

that car is a pile of crap they were slow and had tons of problems id give you 100 bucks for just cuz of all the gay nizmo stickers and shifter knob you probably had on it

Obviously a Moderator deleted his first post............ .. but he was the one who bumped this thread up from January

Why isn't he BANNED yet???????.............. and why the fuck did he bump up a for sale thread from 10 months ago just to bash it...... then wait a week and bash it again???? WTF???

• Like 1

I bet in reality he drives a ford tempo. I dont even know this person, and if i do theirs no one ive screwed over? Hell ive helped alot of people out lately for free as it is. Theres people that have both good and bad things to say about me. Im a weird person on the forums, but im really nice and quiet in person, so i dont know what i could say to piss this person off. If ballz has actually worked on nissans for 4 years which i highly doubt, i bet hes the one who fucked up the car rebuild int he first place since he seems to even know about the nismo shift knob that it had. Its funny i only had 2 nismo stickers on the car, and i constantly got compliments on it, ohhh is that altima, wow that doesnt look like a altima. So im not going to let one person ruin my day on a car that many people liked. Enjoy the flame war. And enjoy your pos car. At least i have the money to improve my life instead of siting in the same shit turd im in forever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.