1968 510 wagon for sale. $500.00

68 510 Currently located in Maricopa Az. Needs restoration. Light blue. Was a running car till involved in an accident. Needs front sheet metal repairs. Has a clear Az title. Straight as a pin from front doors back. No rust anywhere. 1600 with 4 speed. Extra head & carb in car. This is a true 68 510 with the Mercedes Benz style wipers.

Email mechanickeith@hotmail.com for pics, or call 602-315-8602 for more info.

Thanks, Keith

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet! Have had a lot of emails for pics & a couple of phone calls. Lots of offers to trade stuff or wanting it for much less than I'm asking. Still available.

Don't go no less than $500 on that car, some body in phoenix will buy it there are to many Datsun freaks in phoenix including my self

Can someone in AZ go check this out for me. If I could see some pics and one of my Ratsun Brothers gives it a thumbs up, I'll take it.

Let me know. I'll send cash and arrange pick up, if the above happens!

Bob

Can someone in AZ go check this out for me. If I could see some pics and one of my Ratsun Brothers gives it a thumbs up, I'll take it.

Let me know. I'll send cash and arrange pick up, if the above happens!

Bob

buy it for less than $500 and keep the change???

i bought a stock running '68 wagon in 1990 for ~$550!!!

Our swap meet is between 8am and 3pm, January 23rd, and is at:

gerber collision center

4825 w glendale ave

glendale az 85301

If it doesn't sell by then, and you bring it, I'd be really surprised if it *doesn't* sell at the meet.

Bob3 Maricopa is 45 mins south of where most of us live in Phoenix, so I would unfortunately doubt that one of us will be able to check it out. I don't know of any Datsun guys in Maricopa to check it out.

2eDeYe' date='07 January 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1262902577' post='250593']

Dood that was 20 years ago :P

SHHHHHHHH! <_<

they might find out im old ;)

20 years ago i could go to ONE JY, break the cargo window for the seal, rip the seal for the glass and have it installed w/in an hour.

cant do that anymore :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.