Where is "Today's Posts"?

With the recent site change, I no longer see "Today's Posts", but only "What's new". The problem is it only shows me the posts since my last visit, and not all the ones from Today. "What's new" does not do what I need.

Please let me know how to get to Today's posts in one screen, rather than having to go through 20 forums one-by-one.

Thank you.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the recent site change, I no longer see "Today's Posts", but only "What's new". The problem is it only shows me the posts since my last visit, and not all the ones from Today. "What's new" does not do what I need.

Please let me know how to get to Today's posts in one screen, rather than having to go through 20 forums one-by-one.

Thank you.

"Today's Posts" used to be under "Quick Links" when you were logged in, but it seems to be gone. I wonder if that is just an admin setting.

So I gotta Log Out to see them?

The old "Recent Posts" not only showed the new ones but some old ones too. The new one ONLY shows the new ones.

So I checked on a post this morning. Then later came back to the New Posts and it only showed me since 9am, not since midight.

can somebody fix it to work the same as before? I keep missing posts now.

Here is a quick fix:

• Create a new link in your "Favorites" or "Bookmarks" (depending on the browser you're using).
  • Call it something like "Ratsun - Today's Posts"
  • Set the address to:
    http://forum.ratsun.net/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post

Then when you are logged into the forum just click on this to get "Today's Posts".

• 1 month later...

Can you fix Today's Posts? "view new content" does not do the same thing, it says there are only 7 new topics. I need to see all the ones since midnight.

thanks,

loyal Ratsun fan

i figured out that its new members.

click again and it takes you to the recent posts. :huh: