How to: Shaved cowl

Smiley720

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good how to ! Ive done 2 620 & 1 HB cowl the same way. If i can add just 1 detail. I like to add a generous coat of seam sealer on the underside of the filler panel followed by a few coats of primer/paint. Another thing i like to do is clamp the cowl to the bench to eliminate the chanch of warpage. It's a clean look once completed..thumbs up !

this isn't a daily driver, why do I need a heater? Oh and Slam, come on with it. Tell the UPS guy that when he drops it off to just wait so I can send it back same day, "return to sender." this didnt take anytime at all. Send it to me if you want.

All hell man I can handle it, I was just carrying on . But if you was local hmmmm :lol:

:blink: PLEASE, be careful the way you word that. You'll end up with another post-tits thread. :lol::lol:

Ha ha I thought of that after I posted it and was laying in the bed :lol: Ok with that said we should have a "SHAVED AUTO PANEL THREAD" and I think it should be a sticky <<<<<<< I guess I should watch how I use that word to :lol: