Shasta?

ausrat180b

I'm considering venturing overseas and i'm interested in knowing a little more about the Shasta Datsun meets as i'd love to stop by CA and come along and see some ratdats!

Does Shasta still attract a big variety of datsuns or just z's?

When is the next one?

Who's going?

I'm still very much in the planning stages of travelling but i am likely going to head to whistler for a while, and northern california doesn't seem too far out of range from there (correct me if i'm wrong!)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: dont forget your 240SX

have you ever went ?:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAH its soo true tho.. (i've went) not to mention if you look at any of the pictures its like 80% 240sx's

come to canby or blue lake, canbys a 2-3 day event and you can camp at the fair ground or rent a room in town..

HAHAHAHAHAH its soo true tho.. (i've went) not to mention if you look at any of the pictures its like 80% 240sx's

come to canby or blue lake, canbys a 2-3 day event and you can camp at the fair ground or rent a room in town..

im seriously tempted to try and make canby next year but thats a long ass drive where is it exactly

i knew that much lol where in oregan is the question like middle of the state?

edit :jesus on a stick 3 hours from my grandma/uncles property :eek: not to mention the 2 day treck there

Edited by bonvo
i knew that much lol where in oregan is the question like middle of the state?

As mentioned - near Portland.

I've got family all along the way. IF my sedan gets done, and IF my back holds up to the task, I would love to go to Canby...

And I've got some driving just to get up to Vacaville/Sac just to caravan along.

At least JCCS is still close...:D