What to do!

Not to sure on what I want to do with my 1991 Syclone. I have someone to buy it but not sure if I want to let it go. Guy wants to fly in and get it next week. I have been thinking on what to do?? If I do sell it I will be buying a 510 with some kind of SR motor in,or just a 510 and buy the S14 for it. What to do?:confused:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you sale the syclone, you know you'll be kicking your self in the ass in the years to come....

good friend of mine bought a typhoon, dd'd it for about 3 years and decided to sell it. He paid $16k, ended up selling it for $22k and wishes he hadn't now. It's bad enough both the syclone/typhoon are rare as hell, but I'de bet you could find a 510 to fix up, or you looking to get a really nice daily driver?

I'm 50/50 on it,truck is one Monster drives and ride good and Super rare. Whenever i drive it it turns some many heads,both truck do but I will be kicking myself if i do sell it.And i do want a Typhoon too.

Problem solved keep it buy a 510 and down the road buy a typhoon and you my friend will have the coolest car collection next to Jay Leno :lol:

I've been thinking about it for a few days and haven't been able to sleep. I wanted to get something I could throw my daughter in. Having truck with only two seats,my lady rarely gets to drive around. I might have to keep it,will be hard to see someone else drive it after all the work I've done to it.

KEEP IT. :eek:

how many factory AWD, turbo trucks can you name???

if you look at it this way:

-if you wanted to come up on a Ty or Sy, you'd have to drop some serious cash ($8k +++) for a drivable one.

-if you want to start with a driveable Datto, show up with $1000, and drive home! of course, it's up to you how much time and $$$ you put into it, but that's the fun!!

oh, and POST SOME DERN PICS !!!

Edited by hessianben