Sway bars for sale

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario- deffinately not "useless' :lol:

Lynch- send me artwork of what you want in the center & Ill make yours next.

Rubberman- this bar has been promised to Steroid but i made a pattern of the #'s so making another will be easy. Or, send me a pic / artwork if you want me to use a different style.

pac i MAY not have cash until tax time.. can you work on payments? ofcourse you would ship it only when its paid off..

as for artwork.. eh, suprise me.. :D

thanks bud..

note: i forgot all about this.. some of ya dont know this but i've been tryin to get one of these sway bars for a few years now.. lol

glad to see them comming to life :D

Im not hating im just curious (as my nickname says), I actually considered asking you to make up one for our IRS dimes but as far as functionality arent all the stress and load points on your welds vs a bent spring steel one being that all stress points while cornering ect on the bar itself? They look cool though

hehehe indeed sir..

and sr sands, i think these will work pretty well, especialy on the trucks considering they dont come with one stock.. maybe some company could make better ones.. but i cant imagine the price.. not to mention he's willing to do a lil design or art work on the peice which really personelizes the item.. the price is right up ratsun ally..

yello620 has A sway bar (not this sway bar) an he kicked the dog shit outta me at an auto-x.. i was in my sr20ve powerd se-r... :(

Srsands- Im not trying to misrepresent the part that im making. I know it's not a true sway bar & may be considered being more like a axle stiffener/strut bar. If i could id change the name of the tread...;)

71ka510- I may in the near future make a strut bar for the 510's.

Lynch- im gonna stick to this design, it's somewhat simple to make & it does make a difference in the way the car / truck handles in turns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Came up with a slightly different design. This bar is sold already & will be delivered this weekend. If theres a certain way or shape you guys want just email me the artwork & i can get it done. Keep in mind the space between the bars is 2 inches...

1263867133.jpg

the rest of the holes will be cut out BTW.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.